Penal Madrid

CuleLife4Life

There is a .0000000001 chance Elche will beat them this week. The perfect time to drop points was last week but unfortunately they faced the mighty Deportivo. They were weak and demoralized. Now Pepe is back and Modric just rejoined them in training.

I thought they played much better yesterday than the garbage we saw these past couple of weeks. Bale was much more involved and running back to defend although he should have shot instead of passed to Cristina a couple of times. Still not as good as their playing style when they beat us which to me was the height of their best playing not during their streak.

Sunny Mir

So we play before Real after a loooong time.Their match is tomorrow at 7GMT against Roche, where this happened last time............
42837.jpg

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I was also surprised when I saw that we're playing tomorrow late at night. You drew vs Malaga at the beginning of this season,I believe that you can pull it off again :lucho: .

Leo_Messi

Ridiculous.

It's literally 1 draw/loss for RM and then for barca to win at home in the clasico????????

Eff off. You must be the worst fan ever. No suprise your avatar.

29axrue.gif

In all seriousness then RM are obvious favorites and that was always the case this season. The team giving gifts away like Santa Claus on steroids is not helping that.

Sure everything can still happen and I won't rule out anything. Just not getting my hopes too high.

got tired of him real fast. ignore list

You broke my heart cowboy.

:(:lol:

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Don't go Tata Martino on us now man. It ain't over until it's over.

Not there yet mate but today's performance and result is hard to cope with. For now at least. I am a passionate fan. If I was not I would not be a socio or be debating here and on a leading Spanish FCB forum. I invest far too much time in a otherwise limited time schedule on FCB and football in general.

You just have to win games like that one at home. Especially as the team already lost at home once against a team of Celta's caliber. With all due respect to them and Málaga, but if you want to win the league title, you HAVE to win against teams of this standard when playing at home.

This was a very important game for several reasons. This was an opportunity that had to be seized given the team's momentum, the game against City being just around the corner and the team having a chance to top the league for the first time in months. Neither of those was taken and I was also disappointed by the reaction of the team overall. I expected a much greater reaction when Málaga went in front. Looking at the game today it looked like Málaga were playing for the top spot and not FCB.

RM are yet to play this round but it feels like a smaller version of the defeat at Anoeta.

I still have faith that the team will be able to win the league this season but not as big as yesterday.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans