Penal Madrid

hardyboy

The intensity Bibao showed today was incredible considering the fact that they played a CDR semi-final 3 nights ago. Kudos to them..

SeloBarca

Can hope this inspires the team to play a great game tomorrow to take over the lead.
Although Enrique will probably bench the top players like last time.

L

linetty

Can hope this inspires the team to play a great game tomorrow to take over the lead.
Although Enrique will probably bench the top players like last time.
He's not going to bench anyone. All the first choice players will play besides Neymar who's suspended. The Sociedad game was a noted lesson.

blaugrana1987

We need to start like bad out of hell. Just pound them into submission and finally take this fucking lead. Messi already wrote we must win on his FB he is happy and ready..

B

Batman

It was in our side the moment Modric got injured tbh ,I am actually fearing it may has turned the other way with Busquets injury and Modric coming back

Busquets out for few weeks only and Modric was/still away for almost 4 months and will need at least 3-4 weeks to get in form.

CatalinR10

Didn't even watch the game , tunned later to see the final score. Couldn't believe my eyes , holly shit they actually lost .

Will be a pleasure watching the game's highlights .

:tito:

CuleLife4Life

It was in our side the moment Modric got injured tbh ,I am actually fearing it may has turned the other way with Busquets injury and Modric coming back

Don't say that lol. Although Modric has been back to practice for a few weeks now. They'll probably throw him into the Schalke and Levante game to get him match prepped for Clasico. Hopefully Busi is back very soon.

CuleLife4Life

Don't say that lol. Although Modric has been back to practice for a few weeks now. They'll probably throw him into the Schalke and Levante game to get him match prepped for Clasico. Hopefully Busi is back very soon.

L

linetty

Ancelotti: "I have full trust in the BBC. Them starting a game is not up for discussion."

Home of Barca Fans