Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Semi-final vs Chelsea first leg at the Camp Nou in 2009.

Querter-final vs Atletico at the Calderon in 2014.

Not nearly as strange as you think.

Chelsea and Atletico are arguably the best buses there is, I don't know may be it's just me but Juve's defence (along with Pirlo) yesterday looked very shaky many times.

Leo_Messi

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...-florentino-dimision-y-mourinho-mourinho.html

Even funnier news.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...-zidane-como-recambio-de-carlo-ancelotti.html

1 league title and 1 CL title in the span of 6 seasons despite spending over 600 million euros on transfers.

qzgmmw.jpg

30j1chh.jpg

219wi9y.jpg

11kds34.jpg

Last edited:

Autumn

I remember during their win streak they were being talked about as the greatest Madrid team of all time and Raul was asked what he thought. He said let's wait and see if they win a title first.

Devils

200m on your front three only to get knocked out by your academy player in the only competition that would save your season.

Unreal.

Can you guys imagine what it would feel like to get eliminated from the CL by Tello after we bought Ney and Suarez? I would give anything to be a fly in the Madrid boardroom today. The fury must be impeccable.

mehdimike

I hope Carlo continues his job.And honestly before the start of injuries team was fine.but he should do some rotation in league if really he wanna win that.
Let's wait and see what uncle perez doing this summer:lucho:

raskolnikov

I hope Carlo continues his job.And honestly before the start of injuries team was fine.but he should do some rotation in league if really he wanna win that.
Let's wait and see what uncle perez doing this summer:lucho:

Fire him, promote Zizou and hope for a sextuple like Pep:p

El Gato

Villarato!
Firing Carlo is the dumbest thing this team could do. One unlucky season should no decide about the manager's fate.

raskolnikov

Firing Carlo is the dumbest thing this team could do. One unlucky season should no decide about the manager's fate.
Unlucky? you can blame it on Carlo's lack of rotating and dumb decision to play Ramos in midfield. That's exactly what Perez might do.

Home of Barca Fans