Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There's gonna be a lot of speculations and rumours in the upcoming weeks, but I think Ancelotti is 90% out, Klopp being favourite, he only needs to accept since I'm sure Perez is ready to do anything necessary to get him, not only for his past success but for his brand and the marketability of that news.

blaugrana1987

Di Marzio confirmed Benitez is in advanced talks with RM. Klopp was contacted by Liverpool.

If Benitez becomes their manager...OMG wow hahaha! He said Perez is also looking for revolution. DM is as good source as it gets...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid fans insulting Barca fans returning from Madrid with Puta Barca, Puta Barca eh eh chants and punching a Barca fan at El Prat Airport in Barcelona... Nice.

When I was at the Bernabeu for their 2nd quarter final against Atletico, I noticed that many Real Madrid fans were really foul-mouthed and aggressive, a complete contrast to what I experienced at Camp Nou. Why, is it the water in Madrid or higher youth unemployment rate in Madrid or something? :lol:

Amazingly, of all places MARCA reported it...

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/05/19/en/football/real_madrid/1432055283.html

Nasty people.

Last edited:
M

monamou

Pretty sure every team has some of those. Although only in the Bernabeu I noticed people with nazi flags

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Real Madrid fans insulting Barca fans returning from Madrid with Puta Barca, Puta Barca eh eh chants and punching a Barca fan at El Prat Airport in Barcelona... Nice.

When I was at the Bernabeu for their 2nd quarter final against Atletico, I noticed that many Real Madrid fans were really foul-mouthed and aggressive, a complete contrast to what I experienced at Camp Nou. Why, is it the water in Madrid or higher youth unemployment rate in Madrid or something? :lol:

Amazingly, of all places MARCA reported it...

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/05/19/en/football/real_madrid/1432055283.html

Nasty people.

What else would you expect really ? it's Franco's team afterall.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty sure every team has some of those. Although only in the Bernabeu I noticed people with nazi flags

Sure, but Real Madrid fans at the stadium did strike me as younger, more aggressive and "puta puta" everywhere, more than fans of any other team I have encountered.

Like to know why.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca players allegedy insulting Real Madrid:
[youtube]ZYe87iGz5Nc[/youtube]

With all due respect, it is a private place and they can sing whatever they want. And the insulting part? The alleged "cabron"? Can our Spanish speakers attest to what they actually sang there?

Either way, it is FAR different from openly insulting and punching fans of another team in a public place (and in was in Barcelona, goes to show how brazen those Real Madrid fans were. To hell with them, I wish them the worst fate possible).

Fucking Real Madrid fans.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm not justifying those fans,it's a well known fact that RM has plenty of shit fans,like most teams in the world. And they're not insulting Real Madrid but Madrid in general, could apply to both Real and Atletico(since this was at the Vicente Calderon). Still a pretty stupid,vulgar and childish thing to do.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm not justifying those fans,it's a well known fact that RM has plenty of shit fans,like most teams in the world. And they're not insulting Real Madrid but Madrid in general, could apply to both Real and Atletico(since this was at the Vicente Calderon). Still a pretty stupid,vulgar and childish thing to do.

I disagree. When I am taking a shower I can sing whatever I want, no matter how inappropriate it is since I don't expect anyone to be on the recipient end of it. Everyone curses, let's face it.

The part about Madrid obviously refers to Real Madrid. There isn't bad blood/rivalry between us and Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans