Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
" RM are willing to pay up to 65 M,but not more for either Pogba or Verratti".

-Isco scored vs De Gea today in Spanish NT training then did something that resembles a Ronaldo celebration. They're gonna be club teammates in a few months, some friendly banter :wub:
[tw]606900978672123904[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So rumours that Bentitez is gonna line-up like this

Casillas/De Gea

Danilo/Carvajal - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo

Modric - Kroos

Bale - Benzema - James

Cristiano​

EdmondDantes

We'll crush them next season again if average plodders like Bale keep playing week in, week out regardless of how shite they perform. Ancelotti benched Bale in that last game he was already fired, meaning Perez demands had no meaning to him any more. I'm sure if Carlo had full control of his team he'd have given us a bit more of a fight.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
With James as a winger? I guess it could work, but seems worse than their current formation, and I'm not a fan of the CM pairing Modric-Kroos with no other support

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Nah, it's rumored that Benzema is gone since he doesn't want to warm the bench. Predicted lineup:
De Gea
Danilo-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Isco/Casemiro-Modrić
James Kroos Ronaldo
Bale
Benitez loves his 4-2-3-1 and rumors say that he wants 1 CDM to guard Kroos' back. Bale doesn't want to play on the right side anymore,so he'll play LW or CF.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Bale striker lol. Isco modric double pivot lol.

Bale was a striker at Tottenham, that's how he got famous and earned his reputation. I said Isco/Casemiro , if Casemiro plays he stays back, if Isco plays then he goes more forward. Modrić and Kroos can change positions however they/Benitez like.

Trickykid

Bale was a striker at Tottenham, that's how he got famous and earned his reputation.

In another team entirely, with entirely differently organised opponents. As always, Bale is great when he has space to run at, but against parked busses his seriously limited skillset and lack of remotely acceptable closed quarters ball control he will make him look like the donkey he Is.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bale was a striker at Tottenham, that's how he got famous and earned his reputation. I said Isco/Casemiro , if Casemiro plays he stays back, if Isco plays then he goes more forward. Modrić and Kroos can change positions however they/Benitez like.

He wasn't. He was more of a deep lying forward with freedom to roam, not the spearhead of a 4-2-3-1.

poldep

Ronaldo doesn't want to move out of the LW position.

And there you have it. CR7 acting like he is the manager and gets to pick wherever he plays together with the fact he is only statpadding, is the reason why you guys are trophyless this season.

Home of Barca Fans