Penal Madrid

poldep

It is a shame though, you guys have so much talent in that squad. One of the biggest problems is that the team isn't working for eachother. They are working for mr. Ronaldo´s statpadding.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
bale would be just as poor on the other wing. same problems for him but he gets to use his left foot for crosses, so what?

he needs to work on his technique. imo he doesn't deserve a place ahead of isco or james.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
And there you have it. CR7 acting like he is the manager and gets to pick wherever he plays together with the fact he is only statpadding, is the reason why you guys are trophyless this season.

Do you honestly think that Bale is better/would do better than Ronaldo on LW? I think that after this season Bale should be happy even if he's to play as a goalkeeper. I'm still hoping that we ship him out. Players like Isco deserve that starting spot.

poldep

So what is the reason that MSN click and BBC don't?

A few weeks ago Arbeloa said: "I am not upset about Cristiano's gesture", Arbeloa remarked, with no remorse, to Real Madrid's web site. "It is normal that he should be angry, he didn't score and his ambition is always to score. He is making a big effort to beat Messi and end the season as La Liga's top scorer and we want to help him, his ambition makes him the best player in the world and that helps the team".

IMO this doesn't help the team.

Alik

And there you have it. CR7 acting like he is the manager and gets to pick wherever he plays together with the fact he is only statpadding, is the reason why you guys are trophyless this season.

To be fair, it's not like Messi doesn't have considerable power.

barcanuck

A few weeks ago Arbeloa said: "I am not upset about Cristiano's gesture", Arbeloa remarked, with no remorse, to Real Madrid's web site. "It is normal that he should be angry, he didn't score and his ambition is always to score. He is making a big effort to beat Messi and end the season as La Liga's top scorer and we want to help him, his ambition makes him the best player in the world and that helps the team".

Arby saying it like it is while he's out the door this summer. Everyone knows Ronaldo plays well beyond the normal means of self recognition. Glad to see one of this teammates saying it how it is.

Stric

To be fair, it's not like Messi doesn't have considerable power.

Oh, you mean like deciding to move to the wing and let Suarez play in the middle so that Suarez can be at his best, and the front three can benefit the team the most, even though it's not his favorite position to play? Sure. Messi does have power, that much is certain, but how he uses it is completely different from how Cristina does.

He also skipped training :D though that might have played a part in the miraculous domino effect.

domino effect that, tbh, i should get massive credit for since i used a domino avatar at the exact time :lol:

Alik

Oh, you mean like deciding to move to the wing and let Suarez play in the middle so that Suarez can be at his best, and the front three can benefit the team the most, even though it's not his favorite position to play? Sure. Messi does have power, that much is certain, but how he uses it is completely different from how Cristina does.

Well, that's what his post was about. About Ronaldo having the power to pick where he wants to play and Messi is the same.

F

Flavia

Well, that's what his post was about. About Ronaldo having the power to pick where he wants to play and Messi is the same.

One thinks about what's best for the team, the other what's best for himself. Makes a bit of a difference.

serghei

Of course it helps them. It helps them being bad. And that's great. ;)

Home of Barca Fans