Penal Madrid

random "f*** this, shit that" are basically the limit.

lol [MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION], the barça twitter should congratulate RM then :lol: that'd be gold

Last edited:

mehdimike

And there you have it. CR7 acting like he is the manager and gets to pick wherever he plays together with the fact he is only statpadding, is the reason why you guys are trophyless this season.

This is the strangest comment that i saw in Barcaforum :)
CR is playing LW for about 6 years,even under mou he wasn't defending or pressing :)
So why did Real win trophys last year?!

Oh, you mean like deciding to move to the wing and let Suarez play in the middle so that Suarez can be at his best, and the front three can benefit the team the most

One thinks about what's best for the team, the other what's best for himself. Makes a bit of a difference.

I'm just laughing :lol:

We still remember "Messi only ran 6.8kms in Barcelona's loss to Atletico Madrid" headlines!!

No pressing , no dribbling.Maybe he couldn't "think about what's best for the team" last year!:blush:

This was my comment :)

I guess you misunderstood my point!

I meant there are hundred factors that effect on a team or player's performance,BUT not these strange Reasons IMHO!

J

Jamie Cal

at what point are Ronaldo's goals enough, though? at what point is every team trying to get the most of their best player? I'm pretty ambivalent to the whole situation really.

Anyway, I only came in here to ask -- what's the deal with Benz? Is he really gonna go?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
at what point are Ronaldo's goals enough, though? at what point is every team trying to get the most of their best player? I'm pretty ambivalent to the whole situation really.

Anyway, I only came in here to ask -- what's the deal with Benz? Is he really gonna go?

His agent said that he didn't meet with Manchester like rumored and that Benz wants to see out his contract and perhaps even retire at RM. He also said that he won't leave RM unless RM say that he isn't necessary. Some rumors are saying that Benitez wants to bring back Morata and play him upfront and that Perez meanwhile wants Aguero.

Asylum15

Kroos played as the CAM during bayerns treble winning year in 12/13 until he was injured and robben was bought in for the last few weeks. He was very,very good there.

Benitez may bring in someone to play next to modric who is more defensively minded for better balance and move kroos to 10.

I was aware he played there in Bayern's year, but I still don't see him as a CAM, like a James or Isco.

I think Real benefit more when the CAM is mobile, and has the ability to move in behind the lines at times. Kroos is a player who receives and passes, rarely dribbling.

Just MO.

mark1nhu

So what is the reason that MSN click and BBC don't?

A few weeks ago Arbeloa said: "I am not upset about Cristiano's gesture", Arbeloa remarked, with no remorse, to Real Madrid's web site. "It is normal that he should be angry, he didn't score and his ambition is always to score. He is making a big effort to beat Messi and end the season as La Liga's top scorer and we want to help him, his ambition makes him the best player in the world and that helps the team".

IMO this doesn't help the team.

Gotta praise Ronaldo for his capacity to fool his teammates.

Poor Arbeloa, what a delusional thinking process. His quote is wrong in sooooo many ways.

:lol:

Kohe321

This is consistent with the joke me and my brother have going that Carvajal looks like he works as a lumberjack in between games. :lol:

J

Jamie Cal

His agent said that he didn't meet with Manchester like rumored and that Benz wants to see out his contract and perhaps even retire at RM. He also said that he won't leave RM unless RM say that he isn't necessary. Some rumors are saying that Benitez wants to bring back Morata and play him upfront and that Perez meanwhile wants Aguero.

Ahh, right then. Any talk of strikers sounds like a hot-mess. Good good :neymar:

EdmondDantes

I hope Casillas stays and he and De Gea eventually implode the dressing room by around mid December. I sense there's already a lot of tension between certain players like Ronaldo and their new coach Benitez.

Home of Barca Fans