Penal Madrid

JackaL

Barca's signature on Europe's football in the last decade is immense. Not only did we earn the title to be called the best team in history (Pep's era) but we have owned the CL as well. It is all the more interesting, as RM is so much stronger in political terms than Barca probably will ever be in Spain. RMs political and media ecosystem can even make a Ronaldo win the Ballon D'Or, they invent new awards just not to select Messi etc.

While we bossed this year by winning the treble with a superb performance in the second half of the season (one goal was more beautiful than the other), they manage to spread discussions around the Copa Final (national anthem), UCL medals, Messi's tax issues etc. The reason why Pep had such a hard time under Rossel and his management team, was that he never got support from them, no media support, nothing. They never ever defended Pep or our team in front of RM, and this was at a time where we humiliated them almost in every match. This is the reason why it is so hard probably to be a Barca coach, after all not only the internal pressure is there from Barca's side, but also the external one, where nobody really supports you in holding off the pressure.

The best thing probably would be to hire a psychologist for the team so that he can coach our players.

StarLord

It IS a fact that we sucked vs big La Liga teams in the Ancelotti era.

It is also a fact that you won the mother 'effing Tenth with Ancellotti, destroying Bayern on the way to boot. You also won the Copa by beating both Atletico and Barca. This season, still made the CL semis (narrow defeat to a better rested and prepared Juventus) finished only two points behind an immense Barca side in the Liga despite several crucial injuries.

Real Madrid are still in an enviable position, both squad-wise and money-wise.

Simeone (coach Atletico): "After 1 Liga in 7 years, they're preparing for Madrid to win it next year. It'll be tough for others to win"

Another 11/12 is brewing up.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It is also a fact that you won the mother 'effing Tenth with Ancellotti, destroying Bayern on the way to boot. You also won the Copa by beating both Atletico and Barca. This season, still made the CL semis (narrow defeat to a better rested and prepared Juventus) finished only two points behind an immense Barca side in the Liga despite several crucial injuries.

Real Madrid are still in an enviable position, both squad-wise and money-wise.

Another 11/12 is brewing up.

I never said anything about that, I wanted ancelotti to stay. I said we sucked vs big LA LIGA teams.

StarLord

You mean the year Real finished 9 clear points over Barca? :)

I mean the year when RM received soft penaldo after soft penaldo, plus several red cards for the opposition, plus Pepe and Ramos defying the rules of the game time and again and staying on the pitch for some reason.

mehdimike

I mean the year when RM received soft penaldo after soft penaldo, plus several red cards for the opposition, plus Pepe and Ramos defying the rules of the game time and again and staying on the pitch for some reason.

Well Just say which games???Claiming in the air is nonsense.

And why don't you say anything about 2012-13 games?

StarLord

Well Just say which games???Claiming in the air is nonsense.

And why don't you say anything about 2012-13 games?

Phantom penaldo v. Getafe, clear penaldo denied to Valencia @ Mestalla (injury time, Valencia would have equalized) wrongly disallowed goal v. Mallorca (would have put Mallorca 2-0 up) soft penaldo and red card for Levante on minute 43 while score at 1-1, Ramos and Pepe spared several red cards vs Rayo away (Madrid barely edged that game 0-1) 2 soft penaldos vs Atleti and a red card for Courtois on minute 21 (red for Godin on minute 81 as well) 2 soft penaldos vs Bilbao at home, red card for De Marcos on minute 65 etc etc etc etc...

11/12 was daylight robbery.

Is that enough for ya?

Oh, and another one vs Betis with the scoreline at 2-2:

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I remember Messi even had more yellwos than Pepe at some point:lol: Then they also gave us like 10 penaldo's in the last games when the liga was out of reach to close the gap so it wont be as obvious.
Next year will definitely be even tougher to win la liga. Perez cant stand this once in 7 years stuff, knows Ancelotti was no league manager and replaced him by a man who at least won it twice.

Home of Barca Fans