Penal Madrid

hardyboy

Simeone (coach Atletico): "After 1 Liga in 7 years, they're preparing for Madrid to win it next year. It'll be tough for others to win"

hardyboy

Cholo has said it..It would be difficult for us next year. Refrees would be in their pockets and they will probably fix matches aswell..

mehdimike

I hate this guy:angry:

Every time they play against Real,they just play as if Real had F***ed their mothers but against Barca they just walk and walk!!

God why should Atletico and Barca play in the 38th and 37th week for two consecutive years?:facepalm:It's really really important for me to avoid them before 10th week.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Every time they play against Real,they just play as if Real had F***ed their mothers but against Barca they just walk and walk!!

God why should Atletico and Barca play in the 38th and 37th week for two consecutive years?:facepalm:It's really really important for me to avoid them before 10th week.

No. Atletico does well against Real because Real suck against the good teams. Just look at your record the last couple of years.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid fail against organised defences, that's why they struggle against the likes of atletico, Valencia, juventus.

mehdimike

No. Atletico does well against Real because Real suck against the good teams. Just look at your record the last couple of years.

And they were extremly lucky against Real!It's really strange that ball doesn't want to go into their net:lol:

The home and away cl games,the first league game,the first super cup game,the second copa game Real had and really had more CLEAR cut chances but couldn't score!

The repetition of this drama is abnormal!:lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Juve and atletico yes,but no way valencia.

Well you lost your first game against them and drawnd the 2nd, so yes way.

RM - Barça (1 win, 1 loss)
RM - ATM ( 2 losses )
RM - Valencia ( 1loss, 1 draw)

The only points RM took from LaLiga's top 4 were against us at bernabeu, and the 2-2 against Valencia a month ago, all the other games are losses, 4 points out of 18 possible.

Last season 5 points out of 18 possible.

Real Madrid sucks against the top teams, that's just a fact :)

mehdimike

Well you lost your first game against them and drawnd the 2nd, so yes way.

RM - Barça (1 win, 1 loss)
RM - ATM ( 2 losses )
RM - Valencia ( 1loss, 1 draw)

The only points RM took from LaLiga's top 4 were against us at bernabeu, and the 2-2 against Valencia a month ago, all the other games are losses, 4 points out of 18 possible.

Last season 5 points out of 18 possible.

Real Madrid sucks against the top teams, that's just a fact :)

Come on,what kind of conclusion is this?:)

It's like saying Barca sucked against Celta ,which is a wrong statement.By hitting bar 4 times and missing 4 one by one which happens once a year you can't judge.

That happened for Real against valencia to some degree!But i accept that in Ancelotti's era we sucked in big games.

And for the 4 consecutive years Valencia drew Real at bernabeu!But this year we should should have won against them!:(

khaled_a_d

We have played them 6 times with no wins in 13/14 season IIRC .
And they are your city rivals ,of coarse they will be extra motivated

Home of Barca Fans