Penal Madrid

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Thats righttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

He did do this a couple years ago though:

rakitic.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Raed you have weird logic :lol:. Mathieu is an asshole for scoring a header for his team in a big game, yet Arbeloa is some great guy just because he is an asshole in every way possible and tried thug tactics against barca.

Arbeloa is a G.

Morten

"Florentino Perez has also entrusted to our Member serious things will begin soon, perhaps within two weeks."

So, Perez is to retire/get fired then? Nothing else is really serious matter at this club.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Casillas to Porto and Perez paying the wages. That´s pretty serious :)

Pretty dumb business. Give David de Gea a deal for next year like Ronaldo got one and keep Casillas and Keylor Navas for 1 more year. Why so hell bent on fighting Ramos, AND Iker all in one summer?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Pretty dumb business. Give David de Gea a deal for next year like Ronaldo got one and keep Casillas and Keylor Navas for 1 more year. Why so hell bent on fighting Ramos, AND Iker all in one summer?

Because Perez is desperate for results. This is his last chance.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Because Perez is desperate for results. This is his last chance.

But like Beast said, it is a thank you bonus for players like Iker. I am just thinking that it could be handled much better. You cannot lose your captain and vice-captain in one summer, but trust me the damage is done with Ramos. He is not going to be the same unless Perez leaves.

We lost a pseudo-captain in Xabi and a mentally tough player in Di Maria, and we lost all titles. Add to it the captain and the vice-captain, and I don't see how the fat waiter is going to steer this ship through turbulent waters especially when he lacks the mental capacity to do so (unless he proves otherwise).

MaxY

Devil May Cry
But like Beast said, it is a thank you bonus for players like Iker. I am just thinking that it could be handled much better. You cannot lose your captain and vice-captain in one summer, but trust me the damage is done with Ramos. He is not going to be the same unless Perez leaves.

We lost a pseudo-captain in Xabi and a mentally tough player in Di Maria, and we lost all titles. Add to it the captain and the vice-captain, and I don't see how the fat waiter is going to steer this ship through turbulent waters especially when he lacks the mental capacity to do so (unless he proves otherwise).

I think that Ramos is staying and Casillas is going. I highly doubt that Ramos will leave. The best move would be to give Ramos a raise and continue with Casillas and Navas for 1 more year then get De Gea for free but Flo is restless. His presidency is definitely on the line,more than it has been in the last years. Lack of titles, falling out with plenty of players including Ramos.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I maintain that the damage is done.

Btw when are the Real Madrid elections?

I have no idea. How would you handle this current situation if you were the president ? The matter of casillas,Ramos,Asensio,Odeegard,Lucas silva, us having 1 foreign player too much, who would you sell,buy,start?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I have no idea. How would you handle this current situation if you were the president ? The matter of casillas,Ramos,Asensio,Odeegard,Lucas silva, us having 1 foreign player too much, who would you sell,buy,start?

Like I said, if I wanted DDG, I'd promise him a lucrative offer if he comes one year later on a free with a fat sign on bonus, he'd wait. Many players just want things done easily for them and to get pampered and feel important. We can find him a nice house in Madrid, ask him to move his stuff before hand and make his life easier. He gets to play Champions League football with Manchester United anyway and he may come away with the league if Man U do continue to reinforce. Van gaal cannot play anyone else anyway, he just blows hot air, which is why David de Gea is fed up with him. Keylor and Iker can continue to be played for another season and maintain some cohesion in the dressing room.

But there is clearly lack of good-will communication between the president and his two captains. The issue of Ramos is easily done, he gets an 8 million deal plus incentives worth up to 2 million, I am sure he'd shut the hell up and if need be, move him up on par with Pique with no bonuses at 9. However Perez is breaking heads with the wrong players. This way you get to keep your two captains, maintain some consistency and allow Rafa to focus on tweaking not overhauling a squad. Specially that Rafa can tweak but is terrible at overhauling since he brings in trash all the time.

Odegaard would not come close to the first time, sorry but this kid needs to go to Seville on a loan. They are the best at developing players, of all Spain. Look at their sales, they prove to be quality. Other options include Betis, Getafe, Villareal. Lucas Silva is a puzzling player but he can go on loan as well, we have Casemiro who I have high hopes for. He is an insufferable player for opponents at times and we need that.

Home of Barca Fans