Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Well depends if you think trophies in those kind of photos are for those currently held or those won the previous season. I always took it to be the latter.

Essentially if this photo was taken a month before then people would have no issue with the European Super Cup being in it.

It is the official team photo to mark the whole 2015/16 season not just to mark the date it was taken is how I see it.

Well, tell me why they didn't put the ucl trophy in their official photo last season, then. I bet you have an awesome explanation for that one.
It's pretty clear floper just wanted to make front to Barça's quadruplet. Which gets even more funny with his quotes the past month, saying rm trophies are bigger than Barça's.

JamDav1982

Well, tell me why they didn't put the ucl trophy in their official photo last season, then. I bet you have an awesome explanation for that one.

No idea why they did not put it in last year, just like Barca did not have anything in this years photo.

It is their choice what to put in it.

Why do you think nothing was in last year? What is you awesome explanation?

F

Flavia

No idea why they did not put it in last year, just like Barca did not have anything in this years photo.

It is their choice what to put in it.

Why do you think nothing was in last year? What is you awesome explanation?

I edit my post before you posted. Barça and rm don't usually put trophies in their official photos. I don't remember Barça doing it. And never putting a trophy they're not the current champions on it.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Zhang "new Ramos" Linpeng to Real Madrid in January? According to goal... Morten, MaxY any truth about that?

I've heard these rumors before and the guy is 26. It's not "new Ramos" cuz he isn't an exciting young prospect,he's already a pretty mature defender who's compared to Ramos because he looks and plays like him. "Zhang is known by the nickname Zhangmos (Chinese: 张莫斯) for his similarity in looks and playing style as Sergio Ramos" - From Wiki.
He's being linked with Los Blancos because of the presence of Xu Jiayin—the head of the Evergrande group—during Madrid's 1-0 win over Granada on Saturday, per AS' Joaquin Maroto.

So basically he isn't gonna cost too much and it's all about shirt sales. Asian market is pretty much untapped by La Liga teams and I expect Barca and Real signing some Asian players in the near future.

GoGGi

I mean his currently form, yeah, I overreact with best in the world... I like his overall performance. amazing reflexes, positioning, calmness etc.

CuleLife4Life

Navas may bring his name into the conversation of one of the best GKs in the world this season with his performances. He certainly is a talented one from what I remember at his Levante days but playing at Madrid will elevate his displays. His training videos were impressive. Too bad he'll be sold next summer. Maybe we can buy him if Ter Steghen doesn't work out.

Barcafan 2304

Just a consideration, what's the madridistas feeling about Perez and his future? I'm not aware of madrids statutes, but is he coming to the end of his tenure or will he be around for a lot longer?

Home of Barca Fans