Penal Madrid

Barcafan 2304

Now Pepe is injured, Varane and Nacho vs freaking Malaga. So our injuries are like Pepe,Ramos,Danilo,Bale,James. Wtf is up with us and injuries, our 4 starters have got injuries for like 2 weeks or more and now even Pepe.

I can understand how you feel. It's like modern players are fragile, injury after injury.

Beast

The Observer
Total frustration from the Malaga game... and what's with the trend of playing only one good half of football ? i'd understand it if we didn't have a strong bench and we are saving energy but not like this

can't believe the amount of chances we missed.. guess adoring Kamani came back to hunt me finally

on a quick note... we can't keep crossing like idiots .. the central area was not occupied nor penetrated enough....and why Rafa didn't play Vasquez ? a quick dribbler on the right would have been better than abusing Modric like that..i don't understand why both him & Cheryshev didn't play as he opted for 3 CM's and Isco !!!

Injuries are getting annoying although once again it proved Jese is another Higuain case in terms of he will never regain his form nor speed.. i'm afraid this will be his last season .. another injury taking a potential ..

Morten

Total frustration from the Malaga game... and what's with the trend of playing only one good half of football ? i'd understand it if we didn't have a strong bench and we are saving energy but not like this

can't believe the amount of chances we missed.. guess adoring Kamani came back to hunt me finally

on a quick note... we can't keep crossing like idiots .. the central area was not occupied nor penetrated enough....and why Rafa didn't play Vasquez ? a quick dribbler on the right would have been better than abusing Modric like that..i don't understand why both him & Cheryshev didn't play as he opted for 3 CM's and Isco !!!

Injuries are getting annoying although once again it proved Jese is another Higuain case in terms of he will never regain his form nor speed.. i'm afraid this will be his last season .. another injury taking a potential ..
Yeah, no hope for Jese now. Typical, when we finally get a good talent coming through, it turns out he is made of glass.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
30-9 [A] Malmo
04-10 [A] Atletico
17-10 [H] Levante
21-10 [A] PSG
24-10 [A] Celta
31-10 [H] Las Palmas
03-11 [H] PSG
I'm expecting a lot of point dropping and plenty (more) injuries to come.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Shame when injuries halt a young talents progression. Thought he was a real prospect and had a bright future for you guys to

they would have sold him sooner or later anyways, just like Morata or Carvajal etc.

Beast

The Observer
Sold ?

the sell with option to buy and/or Loans had worked greatly for us .. De La Red in the past... Carvajal , Cheryshev, Vasquez , Casemiro are all playing in the first team
Morata wouldn't get minutes with Benzema & Ronaldo nor with Jese who showed more promise than Morata ever did due to the pressure...
And those who didn't return generated good profit for us .. Negredo, Garay , Soldado etc
Morata is bound to return if we take our option on him next year which seems likely with the vacant space

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Sold ?

the sell with option to buy and/or Loans had worked greatly for us .. De La Red in the past... Carvajal , Cheryshev, Vasquez , Casemiro are all playing in the first team
Morata wouldn't get minutes with Benzema & Ronaldo nor with Jese who showed more promise than Morata ever did due to the pressure...
And those who didn't return generated good profit for us .. Negredo, Garay , Soldado etc
Morata is bound to return if we take our option on him next year which seems likely with the vacant space

Yeah, in case of Morata that worked out really great given how he told Perez to bugger off after he openly boasted about how easily Real could bring him back and that Juventus are essentially stupid shits for helping Morata burst onto the scene for just around 10M difference in transfer fees.
Boy, did I laugh when I read both statements in succession of just a couple of days.

Also, aside from Carvajal, I think "first team" is somewhat of a euphemisms here.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah, in case of Morata that worked out really great given how he told Perez to bugger off after he openly boasted about how easily Real could bring him back and that Juventus are essentially stupid shits for helping Morata burst onto the scene for just around 10M difference in transfer fees.
Boy, did I laugh when I read both statements in succession of just a couple of days.

Also, aside from Carvajal, I think "first team" is somewhat of a euphemisms here.

He said he was focusing at Juventus atm,ofc he'll say that. If we come knocking i'm pretty sure that he'll come back,don't you remember no celebrations in the semi-finals? And it wasn't like that at all, Juventus being called stupid shits etc. If nothing we can bring him back for 30-32 and play him or simply sell him for a nice chunk of profit.

Beast

The Observer
Link please ??? Morata said he is focused now on his Juve (which is very normal & what should be said in his position).. never said to bugger off ...

if you want to claim something please provide your proof

and yes Carvajal is first team material and it's very normal to have a great sub because turtle Arbeloa can't do what Carvajal do anymore. or you think Varane is not first team because Ramos & Pepe are ahead of him ?

Vasquez played several games... Casmiro ditto

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He said he was focusing at Juventus atm,ofc he'll say that. If we come knocking i'm pretty sure that he'll come back,don't you remember no celebrations in the semi-finals? And it wasn't like that at all, Juventus being called stupid shits etc. If nothing we can bring him back for 30-32 and play him or simply sell him for a nice chunk of profit.

That's not at all what he said.
He said that he doesn't waste a thought about returning to Real, and that at Juventus all are like one big family and that he is very grateful to the club. I don't remember the exact words and am to lazy to look em up again, he was however VERY decisive in his choice of words, which essentially read as "fuck off!".

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Link please ??? Morata said he is focused now on his Juve (which is very normal & what should be said in his position).. never said to bugger off ...

if you want to claim something please provide your proof

and yes Carvajal is first team material and it's very normal to have a great sub because turtle Arbeloa can't do what Carvajal do anymore. or you think Varane is not first team because Ramos & Pepe are ahead of him ?

Vasquez played several games... Casmiro ditto

That's why I said "aside from Carvajal".

Alright, I look it up again.

Ofc it's just a translation, but I don't think they entirely made up certain passages. Spox are not known to fabricate horseshit like Mirror or Sun etc.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...1509/News/alvaro-morata-korb-real-madrid.html

I translates back to:

"No chance, Juventus are my team and I'm very happy here."
"I don't want to leave Juventus. The club has brought me back to life. Last year I had lost all self-confidence."
"Here at Juventus, we are all like one big family".

It doesn't take a genius to recognize that the unspoken antithesis to all his points is Real who symbolize the exact opposite and are responsible for him losing all self-confidence.

If that's not "fuck off, Perez", I don't know how you can diplomatically say "fuck off" differently.

Ofc, in case Juve continue down the path they are currently on, things might also change in regards to Morata.

Home of Barca Fans