Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
I read the interview and the tone itself was clear that he is focused on Juve it's his team and that's what you would expect from him especially after the love & faith he had from their fans during his first season with all respect to Spox who i never heard before about them !? however they mixed two different interviews which doesn't make them at all worthy source

note the 2 different interviews here.. the first one (is the last one ) is where he says what we said " focused on Juve & he is happy there "

the OLDER interview is last year after he left Real where he said it brought him back to life etc

If that was his intention he would have signed a new deal as Juve's been demanding for a long time now... he know his home is in Madrid at the end and especially that he isn't having the best of relation with Allegri after the first couple of games and it was shown on TV when he was subbed

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I read the interview and the tone itself was clear that he is focused on Juve it's his team and that's what you would expect from him especially after the love & faith he had from their fans during his first season with all respect to Spox who i never heard before about them !? however they mixed two different interviews which doesn't make them at all worthy source

note the 2 different interviews here.. the first one (is the last one ) is where he says what we said " focused on Juve & he is happy there "

the OLDER interview is last year after he left Real where he said it brought him back to life etc

If that was his intention he would have signed a new deal as Juve's been demanding for a long time now... he know his home is in Madrid at the end and especially that he isn't having the best of relation with Allegri after the first couple of games and it was shown on TV when he was subbed

I reckon you don't know any German news outlets other than Bild. right? ;)
Spox, sport1 and Kicker are probably the three biggest German sports related news websites/magazines.

I don't see anything wrong with mixing the two interviews, as his replys in the previous one clearly supplemented and underlined what he had to say in the newest interview. Also I don't think "no chance, ..." leaves a lot of room for interpretation other than I did.

As for Allegri, it remains to be seen how long he'll keep his job.
But as I said, if Juve continue to struggle and a new coach is brought in, things might look entirely different and maybe Morata becomes more interested in a move back to Real.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Makes all the difference man , because when he moved there was literally no place for him in Real... the situation is now completely different

so yes the timing makes all the difference... I don't need to mention the gazillion times footballers changed their favorite clubs in interviews or their affections

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Morata could come out and said I do not want to move to Real Madrid, I am loyal to Juventus and next day move and we would understand, so would Juve (less so). This is the nature of the business and sport.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think you guys will come out on top come December despite the somewhat tougher schedule.

Since August we haven't been producing good football even with Messi and goals are leaking everywhere.
Way Celta mangled us and being dominated by Lever at Camp Nou was embarrassing.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Raphael Varane: Only Mario Mandzukic (46) has won more aerial duels in the CL since the start of last season than [MENTION=19745]Raphael[/MENTION]varane (42) #UCL
Now I'm really curious at how much games Varane has played compared to the rest.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Clown or not, their defense looks much improved and only thing that's lacking are goals (still scoring much more than us).

Morten

We didnt even deserve a point, and ofc atletico shows up at their best against us, as always. Maybe we can win the cup or something, the league is just a wild fantasy.

Home of Barca Fans