Penal Madrid

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Nah, they were back at their best in second half. We can thank solely Navas for that 1 point.

Not at all. You guys were just sitting back and absorbing pressure, as if the win was already in the bag. Benitez taking Benzema off for Kovacic was clearly an indication of that.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's painfully obvious that the only thing missing for Real is creativity. Real Madrid is a machine in the same way that Barcelona are creative artists. Both lack what the other have in abundance.

That's why once again I'll say No James no party.

Morten

It's painfully obvious that the only thing missing for Real is creativity. Real Madrid is a machine in the same way that Barcelona are creative artists. Both lack what the other have in abundance.

That's why once again I'll say No James no party.

No, Barcelona is more a machine than anything else. Real Madrid is neither.

serghei

As a side note, there's playing bad, and there's what Ronaldo did tonight, which was to sabotage every decent action Madrid had by taking wild shots from every position.

Morten

As a side note, there's playing bad, and there's what Ronaldo did tonight, which was to sabotage every decent action Madrid had by taking wild shots from every position.

He was poor, yes. But i think its hard to blame the forwards tonight, especially in the second half. There was literally no support in large spells, and support is very important for attackers.

Horatio

You're welcome
No, Barcelona is more a machine than anything else. Real Madrid is neither.

I´d say Real is more of a machine in the sense that they play very efficient and clean and goals often are made through the same channels. The advantage is that everything works they have an easy time winning, disadvantage is that if one cog is broken they lack the ability to improvise.

Barcelona overcomplicates stuff sometimes because they rather show ´nice´football instead of ´easy´ football. Which is admirable in a sense.

Morten

I´d say Real is more of a machine in the sense that they play very efficient and clean and goals often are made through the same channels. The advantage is that everything works they have an easy time winning, disadvantage is that if one cog is broken they lack the ability to improvise.

No, Barcelona is the effective machine, certainly not Real Madrid, never was.

serghei

He was poor, yes. But i think its hard to blame the forwards tonight, especially in the second half. There was literally no support in large spells, and support is very important for attackers.

Even more so then, if the service is limited, make the best out of any good ball, don't waste them trying to shoot every time you have the ball. He had like 5-6 shots and I think one barely hit the target. I don't remember seeing anyone except Ronaldo shoot, except Benzema's goal.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They played really well in first half, looked like they were gonna take the lead with them, only to let it go in 2nd half.

CR's performance was hilarious, I loved it :D

PS : I can't believe with the schedule they had and the 6 points we dropped they couldn't get the lead...

Last edited:

Morten

They played really well in first half, looked like they were gonna take the lead with them, only to let it go in 2nd half.

CR's performance was hilarious, I loved it :D

PS : I can't believe with the schedule they had and the 6 points we dropped they couldn't get the lead...

I think you forget, we have our fair share of injuries as well. Not as bad as you, obviously, but still quite bad tbh.

Barcafan 2304

Barcelona overcomplicates stuff sometimes because they rather show ´nice´football instead of ´easy´ football. Which is admirable in a sense.

Though frustrating at times! Sometimes we are guilty of overplaying

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Rafa Benitez has no idea what he is managing, 2 months with the team. He still thinks this is some small club he is training, and is absolutely not courageous enough to take this league by the horns. We could have had Barcelona in our wake by now, but 3 draws are good enough for this chump. I hope he realizes soon enough that his small club mentality is not going to win him any fans here.

Also, I am really not convinced by Toni Kroos. What Casemiro did against Atletico Madrid was phenomenal because he is not afraid to put in a challenge but with 7 million salary, he is going to sit on the bench.

Barcafan 2304

Rafa Benitez has no idea what he is managing, 2 months with the team. He still thinks this is some small club he is training, and is absolutely not courageous enough to take this league by the horns. We could have had Barcelona in our wake by now, but 3 draws are good enough for this chump. I hope he realizes soon enough that his small club mentality is not going to win him any fans here.

Also, I am really not convinced by Toni Kroos. What Casemiro did against Atletico Madrid was phenomenal because he is not afraid to put in a challenge but with 7 million salary, he is going to sit on the bench.

To be fair, apart from that century point season under mourinho, you haven't exactly grabbed the league by he horns much at all.

Home of Barca Fans