Penal Madrid

Morten

I don't know. The madridistas here are more qualified to answer that but while he seems to have an iron grip, if they have another bad season, surely he would be under huge pressure?

Nothing can really be done to get rid of Perez. He is gradually made it almost impossible for others to be elected, with all these rules set in place. Maybe im overestimating his power, but i dont see any way to get rid of him unless he resign on his own free will. Well, the season would have to be incredible bad also, the usual 2nd place and semifinal wont do anything to his position.

Beast

The Observer
Rafa Benitez has no idea what he is managing, 2 months with the team. He still thinks this is some small club he is training, and is absolutely not courageous enough to take this league by the horns. We could have had Barcelona in our wake by now, but 3 draws are good enough for this chump. I hope he realizes soon enough that his small club mentality is not going to win him any fans here.

Also, I am really not convinced by Toni Kroos. What Casemiro did against Atletico Madrid was phenomenal because he is not afraid to put in a challenge but with 7 million salary, he is going to sit on the bench.

After the first half which we did quite well except for that moment of stupidity from Ramos i was shocked to how he approached the 2nd half

he wanted to absorb pressure... he wanted to do to Simeone what Simeone do to others quite efficiently and frankly he could have pulled if Carvajal (one of the best players in the game ) was not injured and grandpa Arbeloa (who belongs to the couch next to me watching the game ) wasn't dead and buried by Jackson Martines.. Carvajal would have never allowed that move

Yet it's the sign of things to come ... it happened a lot during his Liverpool tenure ... i still remain the same in my prediction for Rafa.. i don't see him going beyond January and if i'm wrong that his max would be end of May... wrong hiring .. Perez should have known better after all he tried those moves a decade ago and it was terrible

Real needs a manager with a recent proven track record ... Rafa recent was 11 years ago and no local cups & super cups never count
I know he is grooming Zidane and i believe the Frenchman will be the next manager in 8 month

Could Flo survive another blank season ?

Yes he could... but with plenty of pressure

Barcafan 2304

Who will Madrid try next? They have gone through world class manager after world class manager. I'm not including Rafa in that btw but they have had ancellotti and mourinho and both, while successful, have ended up parting ways. Don't get me wrong, Madrid would be attractive to any manager and no one offered the job would turn it down but is it a poisoned chalice in some ways? Perez hardly seems to have in mind a manager for the long term.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Before el clasico Rm will play against Levante, Celta, Las Palmas and Sevilla. It will be interesting to see how will they do against two teams we lost 6 points to.

Cule4life

The Culest
Who will Madrid try next? They have gone through world class manager after world class manager. I'm not including Rafa in that btw but they have had ancellotti and mourinho and both, while successful, have ended up parting ways. Don't get me wrong, Madrid would be attractive to any manager and no one offered the job would turn it down but is it a poisoned chalice in some ways? Perez hardly seems to have in mind a manager for the long term.

Zidane?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It is absolutely ridiculous that we are not top of the league in this year with Barcelona and Atletico this slow. I am frustrated actually because I want the league more than anything else to be honest, just for the sake of building a team that can ENDURE the test of time.

However, as long as we got future Ballon d'Or winner, Casemiro on the team, I am happy. What he has over other players is grit and unshakable confidence. He plays like he's been at Real Madrid for a decade, and that is ever since he joined, he never seems nervous.

Home of Barca Fans