Penal Madrid

raskolnikov

Very brave of the linesman to report it and cut it out early. Enough of thuggery ruining football. I wonder if Perez had a part in this.
Of course he is, he has a shitload of connections, look how many Madrdista's are in favourable places.
though I doubt it will be ever really traced back to him.

frog-fcb

At least now even if the claims are actually false the match will be under intense pressure to make the right calls in the game

Beast

The Observer
incredible stuff, should ban Madrid from lets say signing players in the next transfer windows, oh wait a minute its spain, its fifa...

seriously, we have been constantly f... and still won a shitload more trophies than them in the last decade. shows how good Barca really was/is!!!

And yet you have more triple the amount of penalties given to you this season than us :) ... would i say it's Barcenaldo ? very easy to make claims on the internet
I can claim Barca paid heavily for it ;)

Spanish police are investigating a case of pressure on linesman to benefit Real Madrid in the upcoming clasico. [l'esportiu]

Linesman got told by his referee that he had been given instructions from referee committee to benefit Madrid in upcoming clasico. [l'esp]

When linesman refused, he got phone call from inside Spanish federation threatening him that his career could end soon. [l'esportiu]

Another linesman, from another referee trio, would also have been given the same instructions to favour Madrid in upcoming clasico. [l'esp]

The idea is for the linesman to make the wrong calls, because it causes less upset than when the referee himself makes them. [l'esportiu]

Threatened linesman filed formal complaint with anti-corruption prosecutor and Spanish police is now investigating the case. [l'esportiu]

Hopefully posted this to the right place :)

Catalan sources broke this first...however i won't discard this not because Madrid is involved (i'm sure we aren't because if we can pull this the LIGA results over the last 6-7 years would have been different , right ? logic ) but considering the man rumored to be giving the threat is an ex-Franco man .. you can easily see where this will be heading... normal reaction by Franco crazy loyalist after Barcelona referendum ... we will not be remotely involved in this you'll see

Again, nothing new. Look at all the "mistakes" going their way in the beginning of the season. Last season was exactly the same, always at the start. The fact that this actually comes out for once is big though.

And look at all the penalties going your way Gal ;)
what is it now ? 9 penalties in just 2 month ? record

Of course he is, he has a shitload of connections, look how many Madrdista's are in favourable places.
though I doubt it will be ever really traced back to him.

Madrid is the most popular club in Spain and the jewel of the crown sure if there isn't a Madridista somewhere up there is a Sevillista who has Madrid as his favorite from the big boys for example

Beast

The Observer
Anyhow .. great game from the boys... we held ourselves quite well with all the missing players .. Jese was quite good but Casemiro was a star
Kroos had his best game this season ... quite happy with the result considering the only one missing from PSG lineup was actually in their favor

Beast

The Observer
I think you misunderstood the phrase behind it, it is the Spanish pride since Franco days... the club carrying the Spanish crown flag to the world
You cannot compete in that area ;)

Albo

I think you misunderstood the phrase behind it, it is the Spanish pride since Franco days... the club carrying the Spanish crown flag to the world
You cannot compete in that area ;)

Nor do we want to compete in that area.

Beast

The Observer
Of course that's why it has nothing to do with you .. you can see through out the years you are more popular in the regions where there is a big anti-Crown sentiments like the Basque , we are more popular in the politically opposing region .. that's why i said it's easy to find RM sympathizers everywhere in the government when politics is involved

Barcafan 2304

Any way madridistas, we will see what comes of the linesmangate..... Probably nothing. One thing I do want to say, moving the subject, is what are madridista thoughts on Benitez? I seem to be in a minority because I see a lot of people (Madrid fans and others) who ridicule him but I honestly feel he is doing a good job at Madrid. They are not firing on all cylinders yet but he has tightened the defence significantly and remains unbeaten.

Beast

The Observer
Too early if you ask me... there is the clasico , he was bailed last night by the fact that too many injuries
it's the big games where Rafa will be judged and overall improvement

sure we are way better defensively .. some players are doing great under him like Casemiro
the rotations are keeping everyone mostly on form (though with the injuries it's hard to tell if it's his choice or forced too )

others are disappointing like Isco (and this could be Isco's fault ) however for me the biggest disappointment has to be Danilo who feels like the Brazilian Arbeloa .. he barely attacks .. stay as a 3rd CB most of the time .. very far away from his game at Porto, it could as well be Rafa request

Atletico we had one half where were very good, second half we dropped 2 points and went to defense
last night away excellent ... we still have the Valencia , Celta (this weekend although the injury factor is also present ) , Seville and of course Barcelona
how far he goes in the league is how he will be judged as well as a minimum requirement of semi-final spot
we could be the surprise (for some ) package in the CL considering one of the main characters of winning our beloved big ears is being solid defensively and we are more solid now even more than Jose days

too early man

Home of Barca Fans