Penal Madrid

Morten

And risk his professional career? If other people come forward and add to the complaint he might come forward.

Well, he should have thought about that before he said these things, shouldnt he? If he have something, he should come forth, if not, he shouldnt have bothered.
Dont talk the talk, if you cant walk the walk.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, he should have thought about that before he said these things, shouldnt he? If he have something, he should come forth, if not, he shouldnt have bothered.
Dont talk the talk, if you cant walk the walk.

Haha, yeah keep repeating that, pretty sure that's the argument official madrid's gonna use.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's like asking a **** victim to come forward on national TV before catching the rapist lol

But hey, don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk sister ! :coffee:

Hey don't trashtalk if you're not ready to get into a real life fight. If you're down, PM me your address, my batmobile will arrive shortly.

The real manly way. Not like that geezer linesman, fearing for his puny self.

Morten

Hey don't trashtalk if you're not ready to get into a real life fight. If you're down, PM me your address, my batmobile will arrive shortly.

The real manly way. Not like that geezer linesman, fearing for his puny self.

Are you talking to me?
Well, you started it.

Yes. I don't really have a batmobile, that was sarcastic. Too bad your comments were not.
Also, i talk the talk because i'm obviously ready to walk the walk. It doesn't matter who fired first.

On the offchance that you truly don't understand, which in this day and age is quite a feat: Anyone remotely acquainted with social, political, racial or sexual tensions sees your statement as the childish I-wanna-be-badass-without-giving-a-fuck-about-context that it is.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Javier Tebas (La Liga president): "This allegation seems a bit far fetched. It makes no sense, when the referee for this game has not been designated [yet]."

Morten

Yes. I don't really have a batmobile, that was sarcastic. Too bad your comments were not.
Also, i talk the talk because i'm obviously ready to walk the walk. It doesn't matter who fired first.

On the offchance that you truly don't understand, which in this day and age is quite a feat: Anyone remotely acquainted with social, political, racial or sexual tensions sees your statement as the childish I-wanna-be-badass-without-giving-a-fuck-about-context that it is.

I like things to be open, anonymous sources doesnt seem as valid for me, it doesnt feel right. Call it whatever you like, i think persons shouldnt hide behind curtains when it comes to legal issues.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans