Penal Madrid

dostoevskij

do you say the same thing to witness who go to court against Mafia: " Hey Dude, come out in the open, dont hide behin the curtain, dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk, haha"

your argument is just dumb, man!!! i see what your idea behind this might be, but its piss poor logic.

Morten

PSG should watch this game a see what is attacking football which Celta will play.

Celta will bring the pain, i have no doubt. They are always difficult to play against, would like to see them finish top 4 tbh and watch them in Europe next year.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Real Madrid with Benitez(LL + UCL):

Games: 12
Wins: 8
Draws: 4
Losses: 0
Clean Sheets: 9
Goals For: 27
Goals Against: 3
Goal Difference: +24

Beast

The Observer
I usually would give any manager stick for the display of last night but considering the number of injuries and half fit players i'm quite happy with the great result
Celta unbeaten till yesterday at in Palaidos quite a remarkable achievement from Rafa
the team looked tired in the second half and playing Nacho instead of Kova showed Kova presence on the bench was just a plot to show that he has a backup ..

good thing that there is no midweek games because the team needs urgent rest and sometime to recap
I'm also not happy with Ramos taking injection to play for the second game in a row , this is medically a dangerous game though i understand the need due to the caliber of the opponent

Really well done to Rafa and the rotations whether by choice or forced through injuries showed it's value when we look at Vasquez or Casemiro form

BarcaOG

Banned
I usually would give any manager stick for the display of last night but considering the number of injuries and half fit players i'm quite happy with the great result
Celta unbeaten till yesterday at in Palaidos quite a remarkable achievement from Rafa
the team looked tired in the second half and playing Nacho instead of Kova showed Kova presence on the bench was just a plot to show that he has a backup ..

good thing that there is no midweek games because the team needs urgent rest and sometime to recap
I'm also not happy with Ramos taking injection to play for the second game in a row , this is medically a dangerous game though i understand the need due to the caliber of the opponent

Really well done to Rafa and the rotations whether by choice or forced through injuries showed it's value when we look at Vasquez or Casemiro form

Injection? What injection?

Beast

The Observer
He's been taking injections in his shoulder to play in the last 2 games... , he must be rested the next game
I guess Rafa didn't trust Nacho for PSG & Celta , would have been a confidence breaker if he screwed up

Beast

The Observer
lol ... no the typical English press , like last year Kane and every year whenever someone start to score constantly they say RM is interested & will make a bid...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Points away from home against the Big 5 teams (Atleti, Bilbao, Barca, Sevilla, Valencia):

> 2014/15: 3
> 2015/16: 4 (only 2 games played).

Home of Barca Fans