Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Don't focus much on the stats... never tell the whole story
Navas is better than last year Iker , defense has his moments , offensive wise we are far behind .. Casmeiro is making a difference

MaxY

Devil May Cry
CSaZzOEUkAAslsg.jpg

Keylor Navas is undefeated in La Liga with Real Madrid. 12 wins, 3 draws.
James's presence increases Madrid's victories by 25% in La Liga.With James, Real Madrid win 87% of their league matches. Without James, Real Madrid only win 62%. Real Madrid net 2.8 goals per game when James plays and 2.1 when James does not. Lastly, Real Madrid concede an average of 1.18 goals when the James is in the team and 1.3 when he is not.
Stats aren't everything but it does prove just how imporant James is to us.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
On another topic: We barely bought anybody this season and I think we should sink into the market once again. We should try to get Ceballos if we can,he shouldn't be expensive. We should get Michy Batshuayi or Embolo as a striker if we don't bring Morata back. We shouldn't let all the players who have potential to be one of the best strikers in the world to get taken. For defence we should keep an eye out for Laporte. Ramos is 29 and he isn't getting any younger. It might be too much but I think snatching away Laporte from clubs like Barca,Man.Utd etc would be big. Getting him on a 6 year deal then loaning him to Atletic for like 2-3 years would be amazing. For middlefield it's definitely Verratti. His agent said he's worth 100 M and we have the luxury to pay that. So imo our potential transfer targets should look like this : Batshuayi,Embolo,Morata,Ceballos, Laporte,Verratti,Tielmans,Gaya,Rodriguez.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
What's confusing? I'm not saying that we should buy all of those players but that we should keep an eye on all of them if that's what you mean. "u wot m8" isn't really helping the discussion.

I kind of read that you want all of those players and the only thing I could say about it was: "u wot m8".

What I can add is that Madrid should look more at Spanish talent, I know you don't do that much but the fishing pool is huge when it comes to spanish players.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I kind of read that you want all of those players and the only thing I could say about it was: "u wot m8".

What I can add is that Madrid should look more at Spanish talent, I know you don't do that much but the fishing pool is huge when it comes to spanish players.

That's wrong. We got Jesus Vallejo and Asensio recently,both are huge spanish talents. We already have Borja Mayoral and we're looking to get Ceballos. We also already have some nice spanish talent in our squad in the name of Jese,Isco,Carvajal. Not to mention that we can re-buy Morata. We should get Ceballos and Gaya and we'd be set with Spanish talent. Having 3 starters from 11 from this year's Spain's winning team (Asensio,Vallejo,Borja Mayoral) is a decent feat.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's wrong. We got Jesus Vallejo and Asensio recently,both are huge spanish talents. We already have Borja Mayoral and we're looking to get Ceballos. We also already have some nice spanish talent in our squad in the name of Jese,Isco,Carvajal. Not to mention that we can re-buy Morata. We should get Ceballos and Gaya and we'd be set with Spanish talent. Having 3 starters from 11 from this year's Spain's winning team (Asensio,Vallejo,Borja Mayoral) is a decent feat.

You guys indeed have a bright future indeed if these youngsters all turn out OK. Damn.

Home of Barca Fans