Penal Madrid

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Diego Lopez's grandfather died yesterday so his performance today was always going to be shaky. Certainly not woeful though, the defense was garbage.

El Gato

Villarato!
What do you Madristas want to happen when Casillas comes back for the GK?

He won't be using his hand properly till the end of the year. I say keep him on the bench, but who knows whether media will press him to do otherwise if Madrid makes it to semis or further in the CL.

Superfly

Banned
181080_10152658346010179_499366304_n.jpg

Caramel

Yeah Mourinho didn't give a shit about La Liga.
I mean, who would care about such a shit league.A 13 point lead is just Mourinho's plan to fool the opposition into thinking they're shit and then run over the opposition because they're actually da real boss.
It's not like Barca has a noob as coach and referees are biased.

PS: There is no way Barca is winning the CL. I just hope Bayern run them over.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Sayin we didn't care about La Liga is absurd. We definitely did. But I think people meant to say once the gap became too large we didn't care as much. Meaning we didn't care if the difference was 11 points or 16 points.

Personally, I only want to finish above Atletico and lessen the gap with Barca as much as possible, as long as we still give priority to the CL. Right now I'd rather we lose the Liga match on the weekend before our quarter final ties than put a lot of effort into it and risk fatigue in the CL. The league is lost, finishing 3 points behind Barca rather than 13 isn't worth editing the CL prematurely. So yes the CL has the priority now and we don't care about the league as much as usual.

PearLBLacK

Banned
What do you Madristas want to happen when Casillas comes back for the GK?

Two wonderful keepers competing for a starting place is every manager's dream. Casillas will have to work his ass off to get back his place. And like Wolfe said, he won't be back to his best any time soon either. The hand is the keeper's essence, he won't be able to use it as freely and confidently as before for some time.

ShandyFFM

i thought ronaldo would be the biggest fool in the squad.... but özil is proving me wrong so many times i just cant deny he has no brain at all... :facepalm:

and the second video is just bull... no explaination at all

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans