Penal Madrid

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ofcourse not! :D

But it helps to base your jokes on what's really happened, wouldn't have been the same if they played Donkey Kong :)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
181080_10152658346010179_499366304_n.jpg

Khedira should stop plucking his eyebrows, it makes him look more creepy and I wish Kaka would stop looking at the camera like that :S

loozy

I love Khedira's eyebrows, i wonder if Ozil plucks them for him

No, Lena Gehrke, Khedira's fiancée does them for them both; she also paints their toe nails :D

edit: I cannot take men who pluck their eyebrows seriously, which is why I will never respect Mario Götze or Marco Reus :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
As long as it's not too obvious..Men like to look good aswell y'know!

Mario Gotze is next level, i think he's gets a spray tan done at his local salon every morning

loozy

As long as it's not too obvious..Men like to look good aswell y'know!

Mario Gotze is next level, i think he's gets a spray tan done at his local salon every morning

I don't mind men looking good, Alonso looks perfect even with a unibrow :D It's all about if you can pull it off :D I don't mind that much with Özil, but Khedira I find hilarious, as well as Götze, Reus and Moritz Leitner, Götze's tanning salon partner :D

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
If I ever meet Gotze I'm going to drag him by the side and have a word with him, because he's dangerously close to becoming a member of Jersey Shore.

Home of Barca Fans