Penal Madrid

Clockwise

Buccaneer
As long as it's not too obvious..Men like to look good aswell y'know!

Mario Gotze is next level, i think he's gets a spray tan done at his local salon every morning

Ah dude there is a well defined line between trimming and keeping stuff neat and plucking and look like you girlfriend transsexual-wannabe bff.

Kerrybai

A lot of people I've talked to reckon RM have no chance of winning the CL. A lot of people feel thst quite simply they have not been firing on all cylinders like last season, and last season was there chance to finally get number 10 but they blew it. Do the Madristas on here believe there is any remarkable difference between this years Madrid and last years?

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Spurs, Apoel and now Galata, they should exclude Madrid from the 1/4 draws, just kick out the least likely team to win it and qualify Madrid in the semis.

Garrus

Galatasaray aren't an easy opponent, They are a pain in the ass in their stadium, Not to mention the fact that the first leg will be in the bernabeu, So if any brain farts were to be made from real in the first leg, They're going to suffer, A lot.

Beast

The Observer
Spurs, Apoel and now Galata, they should exclude Madrid from the 1/4 draws, just kick out the least likely team to win it and qualify Madrid in the semis.

And City - Dortmund - United - Ajax...were easy too ;)

Galatasary at home with all the experience and great players they have are not as easy as people think

Beast

The Observer
Honestly Barca & Malaga would have been ... due to our recent history with you in the last 8 games including 4 games of two leg ties & knowledge of Malaga

but i can't complain but i do fear teams like Galatasary if we don't finish them cleanly at home ..it will be tough in Turkey , very tough

Irish_Cules

Honestly Barca & Malaga would have been ... due to our recent history with you in the last 8 games including 4 games of two leg ties & knowledge of Malaga

but i can't complain but i do fear teams like Galatasary if we don't finish them cleanly at home ..it will be tough in Turkey , very tough

I think the performance against Milan would give us a lot of confidence in trying to take Madrid on again, especially with Tito back. Although I do admit if both teams were to go through I would rather we avoided each other in the semi finals. I would be much more confident of beating Madrid in the final than over two legs.

Beast

The Observer
Ye its been a walk in the park for them with that group and Manchester United.....

... exactly
I think the performance against Milan would give us a lot of confidence in trying to take Madrid on again, especially with Tito back. Although I do admit if both teams were to go through I would rather we avoided each other in the semi finals. I would be much more confident of beating Madrid in the final than over two legs.

If that performance tell us anything it tells us that Kaka is back ....

U got my point

M

mitkoa7x

And City - Dortmund - United - Ajax...were easy too ;)

Galatasary at home with all the experience and great players they have are not as easy as people think

lol City were so bad the both legs you just werent up to the challenge. And lets not talk about Ajax ffs... they are your punching bag for the last few years, they always bend over.

Home of Barca Fans