Penal Madrid

serghei

Except we got banned in April. If they're going to appeal, they have to do it soon and the ban will be in effect by May/June which is before they can register anybody.

But RM has two appeals. First they appeal to FIFA Appeal Committee, and then, only if they mantain the sanction (they usually do), RM will appeal to CAS. They can't go directly to CAS. CAS is the last resort. And until CAS will rule, the ban will be postponed.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Well we should sign a back-up LB or recall Coentrao and buy a back-up striker . That's pretty much all we need to do.
So If I understood correctly it's summer of this 2015/16 season and winter of 16/17. Since we pretty much never even buy anybody in January it's basically a ban for this summer only. We can do some business in the next 15 days and get things done. It's not really bad since we can finally build some chemistry and let the team play together and feel like a freaking team. I'm just hoping that players like Dybala won't be snatched by other clubs this summer. I don't think Barca has the money to buy Pogba in the summer.

Dybala isn't going anywhere. In time, Juve will value him as much as they value Pogba.

Morten

First barca, now atletico and Real, 3 la liga clubs. Are the clubs in la liga doing more illegal stuff than the clubs in other countries, or is someone targetting clubs in Spain specifically? I find it hard to believe that clubs outside of Spain following the rules to the letter.

Yannik

With Zidane in charge and Perez now powerless, its likely that Madrid might try to push their youth into the focus.
They have a couple of good players there, such as Mayoral, Lienhart, Ödegaard or Llorente. They can also recall loans such as Marco Asensio and Jesus Vallejo who are both damn good.
Lucas Silva and Coentrao are also still on loans if needed. The ban might do them good.

Altetico not so much though, their youth was previously relegated from the 4th division and they only have Guilavogui and Manquillo on loan. They might get Cerci this winter break, who plays regular at Milan, but is just bad.

frog-fcb

When does the ban come into force. If its in now does that mean they just miss the second half of this window and the summer one. Or is it summer and next winter allowing them to sign players for the next 16 days

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
When does the ban come into force. If its in now does that mean they just miss the second half of this window and the summer one. Or is it summer and next winter allowing them to sign players for the next 16 days

Summer 2016 and Winter 2017. They can still sign players in the 16 days remaining of this window.

iniesta_8

I just can't beliefe RM didn't know this ban was coming.. I mean they are under investigation since so long and they know waht happend to us. If you ask me they have already calculated that they will be able to buy next summer by postponing the ban...

NotInHere

Real Madrid will still remain a good team even if they don't sign anyone, but it's gonna be the same old story, they will struggle against good teams and zidane will get blamed for it and not the players.

There's only two teams that stand out right now, Munich and us, the rest follow.

Home of Barca Fans