Penal Madrid

Galning

Not being as motivated as last season doesn't equal not caring about the general competition you are playing in. Saying a top club like Real Madrid didn't care about the title from day one of the competition is just plain stupid.

Garrus

Makes you wonder how we managed to win for 3 consecutive years, It's ethier we're this much mighty, Or they're just incompetent pinheads, And i'm fine by both :lol:

PearLBLacK

Banned
Not being as motivated as last season doesn't equal not caring about the general competition you are playing in. Saying a top club like Real Madrid didn't care about the title from day one of the competition is just plain stupid.

Like I said before, Real did care about the title in the beginning. But when the deficit became too much very early, obviously the priorities were reset, and obviously the CL and Copa became more important. So as of this moment the league is not that relevant as first place is impossible.

Cule4life

The Culest
Like I said before, Real did care about the title in the beginning. But when the deficit became too much very early, obviously the priorities were reset, and obviously the CL and Copa became more important. So as of this moment the league is not that relevant as first place is impossible.

Agree

Garrus

A real champion mentality.
And i just loved your use of what i vaguely resemble it to a 'politically correct term'.. ."prioritize"...., instead of calling it what it really is, "surrender" or "Raising the white flag"
Well that's my opinion anyway :p

Last edited:

Galning

I never said you didn't. There's posts all over of people actually saying Madrid didn't care FROM THE START.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I can't see this team staying together at the end of the season either. He really has left one hell of a legacy. Madrid will have to rebuild again. Cue next seasons excuses.

I can't see this team staying together at the end of the season either. He really has left one hell of a legacy. Madrid will have to rebuild again. Cue next seasons excuses.

Well, Mou's most likely leaving, and Ronaldo could leave as well. There'll most likely be a bit of an overhaul at RM next season IMO.

Stric

It seems to me that RM has become a personal playground for Mourinho. He doesn't give a shit about the success of the club in general, he only cares about what he will have accomplished there. It's almost as if his attitude is "I've already proven I can win La Liga with this club, so who cares about that anymore? I haven't won a CL, though, let's make that happen for me."

It seems to me that RM has become a personal playground for Mourinho. He doesn't give a shit about the success of the club in general, he only cares about what he will have accomplished there. It's almost as if his attitude is "I've already proven I can win La Liga with this club, so who cares about that anymore? I haven't won a CL, though, let's make that happen for me."

I highly doubt that he didn't care about the league from the start. I'm guessing he did care about it until the points gap became too high.
And they haven't been all that impressive in the CL for a team that's "focused" on it. They were in the group of death, but City were shit. Not to mention they were getting owned by Man U until Nani got sent off.

Last edited:

Stric

I'm not saying he didn't care about it from the start, of course, I'm just saying his overall attitude regarding it is reflective of his selfishness.

I'm not saying Mourinho's been very successful in his intentions, either. You're right, they weren't that convincing in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans