Penal Madrid

DucdeOrléans

Bilbao Athletic is striving to reach the Segunda division. Kepa is an amazing keeper. He was great at the u19 euros last summer and was the hero in the semifinal shootout (Saved 2 or 3 penalties, can't remember exactly). He turned 18 in October so he was 17 when starting in the u19 team, which is a really impressive feat. He's like Casillas in the sense that he isn't the tallest of keepers (i think he's 6'1 or so) but he is very calm and composed and has great reflexes.

Thanks for the description. Sounds interesting. But is there not a very talented African fellow that plays for one of our youth teams? Sport had a report about him not long ago. He had a French sounding name but can't remember the exact name.

Wrong thread though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Thanks for the description. Sounds interesting. But is there not a very talented African fellow that plays for one of our youth teams? Sport had a report about him not long ago. He had a French sounding name but can't remember the exact name.

Wrong thread though.

Ondoa. To be honest, I don't know too much about him but I heard he's an expert at penalties. He plays in a much lower division with less experience than Kepa so I'd say the latter is the better talent (as of now) but Ondoa could very well develop into a great keeper.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Oh yea my bad haha. I think I subconsciously assumed everyone else could understand it as well.

Basically what it is saying is that Real Madrid are looking to sign 18 year old keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga from Athletic to join their Castilla team. Kepa is an amazing talent and has world class potential so I was hoping Barcelona would look into him but sadly Real are the first big club to show interest. If we had looked into some decent options, surely they would not have been able to miss Kepa as he is really young, really talented, and a really great bargain.

It's Zubi who refused to go after him as he's an Athletic Bilbao player

Home of Barca Fans