Penal Madrid

JamDav1982

Looked like absolute shit all season and if Roma could finish they would've been out of the CL too. Now with their luck, I would bet good money on them winning the CL and maybe even the league. Not to mention the fucking boost we handed them tonight. Classic RM luck.

Haha the lengths some will go to give them no credit.

Don't win CL or league on just luck.

I don't think they will win either anyway.

namaria

Dejad que el madridismo celebre la victoria. El Madrid de hoy es el Barça de hace muchos años. Ganar al máximo rival es como un título

LordLichtenstein

t9lwqNG.jpg

barcafan161

Looked like absolute shit all season and if Roma could finish they would've been out of the CL too. Now with their luck, I would bet good money on them winning the CL and maybe even the league. Not to mention the fucking boost we handed them tonight. Classic RM luck.

Talk about overreaction jesus...

Morten

They run all day long against Barca, today they couldnt be bothered. A bunch of lazy-ass divas, sell half the team in the summer. Thats it for this season then, fuck off.

Der Kaiser

So typical of them though, isn´t it? This is the classic Madrid ego blowing up after a narrow win against Barca and undererstimating opponents and not giving a shit anymore.

Oh and Marcelo is worse than any Barca player, Busquets or Alba or Alves or whoever. Such a fucking cunt.

Morten

So typical of them though, isn´t it? This is the classic Madrid ego blowing up after a narrow win against Barca and undererstimating opponents and not giving a shit anymore.

Oh and Marcelo is worse than any Barca player, Busquets or Alba or Alves or whoever. Such a fucking cunt.

Still cant compare to Alba, in that regard.

dostoevskij

they were dead the last 10 minutes, they didnot even forecheck, put so mich effort in the game on saturday, maybe thought they could win here with ease.well classic Madrid indeed

Home of Barca Fans