Penal Madrid

vlad

if someone is massively overrated here that is real madrid, from few barca fans. Wolfsburg is playing without any pression, they know that they already made huge step winning real at home 2:0, real even if they score 2 goal, in their heads will be "what if wolfsburg scores" and that is something that will haunts them right to the end of the match, when you consider that they have only CL to play, and wolfsburg is capable score at least 1 goal, then real must score 4, one good counter attack from wolfsburg... roma did few of them at bernabeu

Last edited:

Neymessi

Couldn't have imagined real losing to a team thats 8th in bundesliga. Well done by wolfsburg and let's hope they handle the pressure at bernaleo. Park the bus and hit one goal on the counter and that will be job done.

Vilarrubi

Draxler and Schurrle can most definitely hurt them, whether they have the confidence and balls to do it is another thing.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Couldn't have imagined real losing to a team thats 8th in bundesliga. Well done by wolfsburg and let's hope they handle the pressure at bernaleo. Park the bus and hit one goal on the counter and that will be job done.

All depends on the time they score (if they do), if they get lucky enough to score first Real will likely be even more nervous because they'll need 4, but that's only if Wolfsburg are as sturdy in defense as they were in the first leg, they can easily leak 4 or more goals in the Bernabeu if they're complacent.

iniesta_8

Because the are only 8th in Bundesliga, they put everything in this CL-tie. In Bundeliga they play really bad now.

gasgas

Plenty here overrating wolfsburg :lol:
They only need an early penaldo and it goes on from there

Quoting myself, all of y'all kept saying how real madrid cant keep a cleansheet
How wolfburg scores one and it's all over.
Overestimation everywhere.

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow,
Calderon is a scary place and we are out of form and gas.
Bayern/madrid to clinch it :cry:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Real today definitely showed the resilience of champions.... And to give further boost to them they even had the winners' lady luck favoring them today! I mean CR7's regular wall-hitting free kick that actually came from a non-existing foul finding its way in to the net, the goal keeper who has made such fine saves over the course of the game conceding from such a weak header! Wolfsburg losing out on their best players for injuries!! All point towards Real emerging out as winners!!

And to top it all, Barca, the favorites, are starting to lose out on form at the right time for them!

And I guess it's karma playing its wicked game on us for laughing at them when there was so much of the season still left!

Last edited:

Morten

Real today definitely showed the resilience of champions.... And to give further boost to them they even had the winners' lady luck favoring them today! I mean CR7's regular wall-hitting free kick that actually came from a non-existing foul finding its way in to the net, the goal keeper who has made such fine saves over the course of the game conceding from such a weak header! Wolfsburg losing out on their best players for injuries!! All point towards Real emerging out as winners!!

And to top it all, Barca, the favorites, are starting to lose out on form at the right time for them!

And I guess it's karma playing its wicked game on us for laughing at them when there was so much of the season still left!

Dont worry, you beat Atletico regardless of form, they cant do anything. You easily won the first game, all you need in the second one is a draw, no problem.

Last edited:
Dont worry, you beat Atletico regardless of form, they cant do anything. You easily won the worst game, all you need in the second one is a draw, no problem.

Regardless, even if we do get through to the next stage, our players are mentally and physically exhausted.

Morten

Regardless, even if we do get through to the next stage, our players are mentally and physically exhausted.

Nah, its just a temporarily drop in form. Barca didnt have to win el classico, nor the league game after. But when it mattered, the CL, you steamrolled Atletico. So you won when it mattered.

Home of Barca Fans