Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Nacho

the defensive line could be Ramos--Varane - Pepe-Nacho

I feel sorry for him he is not a LB but a CB that can be used as a RB every now & than , he gifted Betis the penalty last night

poldep

Nacho

the defensive line could be Ramos--Varane - Pepe-Nacho

I feel sorry for him he is not a LB but a CB that can be used as a RB every now & than , he gifted Betis the penalty last night

I really don't see Mou playing him in such an important game.

Beast

The Observer
Essien out for some time , he is even back in Chelsea for treatment

The thing is unless he play Callejon or something like a LB he is left with no choice by Nacho

the list of injuries are now Marcelo, Essien , Coentrao , Modric
Arbeloa (suspended )

there is a little hope that maybe Coentrao can make the final list but if not it's Nacho

Beast

The Observer
Our Castilla captain he played last night as a RB (and did well ) till Marcelo got injured than Mou put on Varane as a RB and moved Nacho to the LB position

Galning

Has there been truth like an audio recording or just some random tweeting that turned into a craze?

Seems like it's not fake after all... saw a vid on Youtube. Shocking.
Of course there are idiots everywhere but I would've guessed even idiots are smart enough to know Casillas is a living legend in Madrid.

Beast

The Observer
If it's true and i have my doubts due the bad audio from the version i heard i think it has a lot to do with his & his girlfriend actions away from the pitch more than anything
however the Ultra's have the club best interest at the end in their own way and some might see Iker actions early as disruptive but make no mistake once Jose is out in the summer the honeymoon is back on

big_man

Essien out for some time , he is even back in Chelsea for treatment

The thing is unless he play Callejon or something like a LB he is left with no choice by Nacho

the list of injuries are now Marcelo, Essien , Coentrao , Modric
Arbeloa (suspended )

there is a little hope that maybe Coentrao can make the final list but if not it's Nacho

What happend to Coentrao? I noticed he didn't play against betis but assumed it was because he was rested?

Home of Barca Fans