Penal Madrid

BarcaGirl

k5fs8.jpg

:lol:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Just like yesterday where we lost fully deserved, this is a fully deserved victory for Dortmund. But that away goal may in a very extreme case be key to who goes through to the final...

Doobs

The Messiah
"If they want to damage us, I can assure them that they won't succeed," Jürgen Klopp had said. Dortmund damaged Madrid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very surprised at the result. 2 teams already played this season and Mou should have learned a thing or two.
Tie is not over though and Madrid are capable of running Dortmund over at Bernabeu.

B

beautifulgame

Interesting how the two teams took huge losses differently. Mourinho is still energetic and talks about it being very possible yet really difficult that they can overturn the result whereas Messi looks super solemn and mentions "if not then we will just have to think about next year."

Cule4life

The Culest
Interesting how the two teams took huge losses differently. Mourinho is still energetic and talks about it being very possible yet really difficult that they can overturn the result whereas Messi looks super solemn and mentions "if not then we will just have to think about next year."

They have an away goal and they are not a one man team

I believe our players mainly said something along the lines of "it's tough, but we'll try."

While I think we have a chance, I'm not expecting us to go through. I do hope we at least try and go down fighting, if we go down.

IMO, we have a very small chance of going through, but we have a chance. Judging by what they've said, I'm guessing the players are thinking something along those lines.

Home of Barca Fans