Penal Madrid

Antimadridista1

images

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
El Pais stating 15 players want Mourinho to leave after this season with 5 of them threatening to demand a transfer if he stays. Impressive numbers, I knew there were a hand full of players diliking him (as with most coaches you can't satisfy everyone), but this is really a lot. It may not be true, or only have some truth in it, still it is interesting to see what happens after this season. I think very turbulent summers for Barcelona as well as Madrid.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We should hire Mourinho. I know he deep inside wants to be our coach. With him we could dominate again, like it or not, he's the best coach in the world ATM.

BarcaGirl

We should hire Mourinho. I know he deep inside wants to be our coach. With him we could dominate again, like it or not, he's the best coach in the world ATM.

I would rather win no trophy for 5 years, than have this idiot to be our coach. Alone the thought of it makes me sick. :puke:

JackaL

Great post, why didn't anyone suggest that long time ago? E.g. right after Pep leaving us...

Home of Barca Fans