Penal Madrid

Morten

Btw, i dont think i have ever heard that Bayern is disrespecting opponents when they win 6-0 every other week or so. Why not?
Heck, its disrespectful enough to win the league in february, but no one bothers to talk about that.

Horatio

You're welcome
You mean like a sort of gentlemen's agreement, where the losing party just quits at -3 differential?

Yes. But they are forced to quit, mind you. This is especially handy when you are playing with a group of friends and waiting for your turn to play.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yes. But they are forced to quit, mind you. This is especially handy when you are playing with a group of friends and waiting for your turn to play.

Ah, you mean when you're playing against friends. Yeah, we do that here too sometimes. Concede 3 straight goals and you're done.

Kohe321

[tw]680846848412770304[/tw]

Cristiano is 185cm, Pepe 188cm... Is he standing on his tippy toes again? :lol:

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Javier Portillo has retired. Because of all the hype and the way he started I used to think he was the next Raul and thought he would be very troublesome for us in the decade to come. Luckily he failed and ended up a poor man's Bojan.
Still wonder if Raul was such a backstabber as Portillo's dad made him out to be. If he was actually ever as talented as the hype suggested he would have been a succes eventually or atleast had a Soldado type career.

Home of Barca Fans