Pep Guardiola

gingerless

Orly?

yes really

psychotsek

@Maria
This will be my last message on this arguement as it's clear that we are getting nowhere.I'm well informed about the team's tranfers (Maxwell) although i don't have any info for Barca B as my only source of news about it is this forum so i take your word on Montoya and JDS.I have watched most matches since the 98-99 season sth i pay about 50€/month.I even download them afterwards from this forum's multimedia section.I'm in these forums since 2010 and have been reading them even before signing.Generally i don't comment a lot or after winning or at all.Had i posted a few smileys or worthys after winning my word would have more credit?I don't think so..
You can blame the refs,the injuries or our BAD LUCK as much as you want but the fact is that the team isn't playing as good as last year or even the year before,and this has nothing to do with us beeing 10 points behind RM.

ps
I would like you to withdraw your comment about Botia/Alexis as i believe i never said that and be little more respectful.The fact that you have 800+ posts neither does it mean you know better or have watched more games from me or anyone for that matter nor what you say is a fact.It just means you have more time or you like to post your OPINION more than the other people do.

mittchan82

Problem with Barca this season is something that everyone realized it. The fatigue stacking from endless matches after matches and lack of bench/role players who can relieve the first team members.
Yeah, La Liga refs hasn't been fair with us while they were literally helping out RM and the injuries to our plyers were really something of bad luck or bad timing, whichever you prefer.
But most of all,I think our players need a new motivation and some swift knee to their groins to make them realize that once they are on the top, EVERYONE'S going to try to take you down. Right now, RM has succeded in doing so. This team (+ some new CB and some real ST who can replace :puyol: and :villa:) has so much potential to win more.
That being said, personally, I'm glad to see us trip and stumble this season. It has exposed us our real problems (I think we need a whole new competent medical staff also) and it has been a whip on our backs, which we really needed.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Valentino Rossi: "Guardiola is a great coach, a technical winner,a true champion.He has won everything. Very sympathetic and brave, very brave"

abual3bed1

did anybody read that this could be his last season with the club.. as I read that his wife is ressuring him into leaving football as his kids are missing their father .. and if he keeps his job she could leave him??

they went further by saying that Pep has already informed his players that this will be the last season for him with them

I read in various sources .. but non of them is spanish ..

Yugi

don´t think he will leave
next season new la masia generation will come (montoya, muniesa, bartra, dos santos, cuenca, tello) and I think he will work with them and will bring us new generation, then after he feels future is secured he will go..

UberNjufer

did anybody read that this could be his last season with the club.. as I read that his wife is ressuring him into leaving football as his kids are missing their father .. and if he keeps his job she could leave him??

they went further by saying that Pep has already informed his players that this will be the last season for him with them

I read in various sources .. but non of them is spanish ..
that would be sad day for us,im ok with it unless he goes to another club

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Offside Barcelona @BarcaTheOffside Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Pep says that he can't say anything about renewing his contract: he's not sure about it and is going to take more time to think it through.

Home of Barca Fans