Pep Guardiola

Yugi

they´ve been saying world ends in 2012
now this and even Torres scored against us, it really has to mean something! :)

Bosna_Barca

It's really sad that Pep, the best coach in the history of this club, is leaving..
However he doesn't feel strong enough to stay at Barca. Now he can recover and hopefully come back in 1,2 years :)
We'll never forget him! Pep, you're the best... And Tito is a worthy replacement for Pep, I think better than Bielsa or something else because he knows how it works. In Tito WE Trust!

T

tariqo

548623085.jpg

goodbye maestro

ab739

He is one of the clubs most important figures. His legacy will be irreplaceable and will be greatly missed.

Caramel

If Barcelona win the cup final, Vilanova will be suspended for his first official game as head coach, first leg of the Super Cup [via sport]

note: vilanova got a suspension for one super cup game because he reacted with a slap to mourinho putting his finger in vilanova's eye

LOL :lol:

Maria

Listening to this song:

I just couldn't stop my tears..accepting that Pep goes is harder then accepting the defeats we suffered against Chelsea, RM or even Inter. I know that he leaves because he doesn't want history to repeat itself(and to have a Cruyff vs Nunez situation again) and because he feels that he can't motivate himself or the players like he should..but nothing will ever be the same without Pep. I can't imagine how Puyol or Xavi must feel, after having to say good-bye to him for the second time.

The only thing that makes me happy is seeing Pep with a light on his face for the first time since the end of may 2011. I hope he will coach again, even if it's another team(though I hope that team isn't RM, Chelsea or Arsenal) because football needs someone like Josep Guardiola i Sala.

34pfez9.gif

Gracies Pep! No t'oblidarem mai!

Last edited:

La LL

Generally Delightful
Why is everyone talking about the English NT? When did that ever, ever come up? Maybe you guys should cut back on the English sports media a bit, it tends to be highly unfounded, biased and full of daydreams.

Home of Barca Fans