Pep Guardiola

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Why doesn't it suit Pep? Let me guess, because it's "boring" and defensive", unlike the "heroic" way that teams like Chelsea play when they have 10 players in the box?
The serie A is too tactical,it is not based on playing attacking football but rather their main objective is to keep a clean sheet and try to nick a goal but he might end up there but it will be very hard for him to change his style.Maybe AC Milan might be the best opportunity there , they have better attacking players who can be used to play more attacking.But the main reason i said he should not go to the serie A is that the players usually are big headed.But i never said he will not go there but that is what i think.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
So a league he played in doesn't suit him? how's that work? (and fyi, not everyone thinks the English league is that great.)
Well he might become a success there but they Italians aren't humble guys who wouldn't mind to work under Pep, even if he managers to overcome i don't think the fans will treat him the way the Barca fans did.

messi1987

I really love all of your sympathy for Pep!
I have heard it not until 6 pm in the news! I had known that there would be a press conference in the mrning but I really did nt expect, that Guardiola leaves us!
For me it was a awesome shock and for the next hours and every time I saw PEP I was so sad with almost tears in my eyes! I was dissapointed! For me this decision yesterday was much more painful and more bad than the loss in El Clasico and the CL together! Because this are only games which will come back soon but with Guardiola we loose a fantastic and great human which cannot be replaced! Even if we woud have loose the next ten Clasicos I think he would still be the right and best coach! I don't know people whose character seems to be more positive! Guardiola is a real ideal who is soooooooo honest, patriotic, ardent and gearty!
And even if it hurts so much and I do not want to understand him, I have to accept it and agree with his decision- BECAUSE GUARDIOLA IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
And I think no real Barca Fan could be angry with him if he or she thinks about the last 4 years!
Fabregas was our lost son, now we will have a lost father! One of the best fathers in the world!

You only have to say: Muchas Gracies Pep, Thank you so much Pep! You were the best coach the world ever has seen and I know that you wil come back on day!
:pep::wub:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I really love all of your sympathy for Pep!
I have heard it not until 6 pm in the news! I had known that there would be a press conference in the mrning but I really did nt expect, that Guardiola leaves us!
For me it was a awesome shock and for the next hours and every time I saw PEP I was so sad with almost tears in my eyes! I was dissapointed! For me this decision yesterday was much more painful and more bad than the loss in El Clasico and the CL together! Because this are only games which will come back soon but with Guardiola we loose a fantastic and great human which cannot be replaced! Even if we woud have loose the next ten Clasicos I think he would still be the right and best coach! I don't know people whose character seems to be more positive! Guardiola is a real ideal who is soooooooo honest, patriotic, ardent and gearty!
And even if it hurts so much and I do not want to understand him, I have to accept it and agree with his decision- BECAUSE GUARDIOLA IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
And I think no real Barca Fan could be angry with him if he or she thinks about the last 4 years!
Fabregas was our lost son, now we will have a lost father! One of the best fathers in the world!

You only have to say: Muchas Gracies Pep, Thank you so much Pep! You were the best coach the world ever. has seen and I know that you wil come back on day!
:pep::wub:
well said man feel like a family is broken it hurt evrn bad when he said he will be there forTito if he needs him.

abual3bed1

Has anyone got the words of Pep on Gamper's trophy day 2008 when he said: " we are up for a great ride and we won't make it without you ... I won't promise titles but I promise this team will fight till the end ..... "

I need the full speech if anyone has it, plz :)

Last edited:

Juan03

We should be eternally grateful for what he's done. It saddens me so much that he's leaving, I hope it really is temporary and he might some day come back.
This guy personifies class. on and off the field, his press conferences, his emotions, and dedication, a real legend of this club. I'm thankful he made this Barca one of (if not the best) teams of all times, and doing it in such a fashion, playing absolutely beautiful football it's just beyond what words can describe.
I don't know if this team will keep on winning the way we've done, I truly hope so, but if not, I'm still glad i got to witness the greatness of this team under Pep.

Home of Barca Fans