Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
536530_3542437611030_1575164508_32859420_712814865_n.jpg

Papi

sigh. pep pep pep. This man is WAY WAY bigger than football. He is more than football. his elegance his attention to detail, his determination, everything. He's the ultimate example of how a MAN should do his job, how to dedicate himself to whatever he loves. I just want to take this time to thank him for what he's taught him from so far away. Just by watching his interviews, his responses to disappointment and defeat. How humble a man could be under soo much pressure. He will always be a point of reference whenever am at a crossroads. For me, he's a living breathing example if you every needed one that with hard work, with belief, having your values and integrity in tact, you can achieve what you want. I cant stress that enough. I can't say I have many role models in life, but pep guardiola is one if there would be a list. sigh.

It's sad to see him go. I hope we will return soon and continue to teach us the values which so many lack. Gracias Pep Guardiola.

Visca Barca!

Last edited:

VizzleNizzle

Guardiola really did it right.

He won almost everything in his first three seasons and now in his fourth, he decides its time to call an end to the most successful era in football's history. He did something different from most professionals by retiring in his prime. Muhammad Ali's last two fights against Larry Holmes and Trevor Berbick undermined his entire career and still stain his legacy.

Guardiola leaving in the midst of glory has elevated his already legendary status.

Yugo Count Dante

"I am sad, today is a sad day," Stoichkov told COM Radio. "A Barca myth is gone, the last of the Mohicans of the Johan Cruyff era.

"Barca will never have a coach who can win six titles in a single year. Perhaps he did not have the necessary support at the club anymore."

Chainsaw

Killahead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c_tSWTJ_nE

Good times!

Guardiola thank you most of all for fucking Real Madrid and Mourinho in the Liga, Champions League, Copa del Rey, and Spanish Super Cup, at Camp Nou, and at the Bernabeu. You have inserted your huge dick so far up Madrid's ass that even Barca fans felt empathy for the white shits.

No I didn't. I can't get enough of that, specially about THIS Madrid. At least if it was Fernando Redondo's Madrid maybe, that team only had some few dickheads like Guti and Roberto Carlos, but most of their players were usually fair opponents. Plus they had a gentleman as their coach. This Real Madrid deserves jackshit for all I care. Worst and ugliest team with infinite level of cuntness that I've ever saw in all these years I've been a fan of Barca.

MilanMB

Guardiola really did it right.

He won almost everything in his first three seasons and now in his fourth, he decides its time to call an end to the most successful era in football's history. He did something different from most professionals by retiring in his prime. Muhammad Ali's last two fights against Larry Holmes and Trevor Berbick undermined his entire career and still stain his legacy.

Guardiola leaving in the midst of glory has elevated his already legendary status.

you know that real has practically won the title by winning over barca, and that chelsea kicked barca out of cl... right? I don't understand how this is going "leaving in the midst of glory".

karthik

you know that real has practically won the title by winning over barca, and that chelsea kicked barca out of cl... right? I don't understand how this is going "leaving in the midst of glory".

The coach has given us a lot of moments to celebrate this season. We have been defeated by yes a Chelsea and Real Madrid towards the business end of the season, but he has also given us great moments of joy through out the season. Defeating Milan 2-3 at the San Siro, Defeating Real Madrid twice at the Bernabeau. Trying out different formations and variety of tactics over the past two years which nearly broke Chelsea's bus, but only for our player's inability to finish off the chances, had redefined our style of play, has helped us sit in the throne as the best team in the world for the past four years and last but not the least, accept that he cant be of any good to this Barcelona side under his current circumstances.

Any coach, leaving a club as big as Barcelona through the front door is someone who goes out with glory and respect

Home of Barca Fans