Pep Guardiola

Yugo Count Dante

Hair loss probably, but what about the greys? I think it's fair to say it's taken his toll on him. Hell, he's said as much himself.
Greys? aging process? in both photos he already had greys...

Like I said I'm not buying this photo comparison thing, you could find a photo were he looks tired in 2009 too... it doesn't say much.

Yugo Count Dante

Yeah Ginge, did you pull a Messi and.hide away during this emotionally challenging time?

jpGkc.gif

i've been considering the barca job but i realized that it would be like shitting where you eat because i feed off of people's depression and my arrival would completely inverse that effect

AYR7o.gif

Z

ZiZu

Is there any chance that Pep will just have a year off and simply take the reins again the following season ??

Z

ZiZu

Don't even understand why he didn't go last season after a successful year and fending Jose's threat off .

It was pretty obvious we were going to struggle this year as the season took it's toll with injuries on a pretty shallow squad ....

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Why ?

Thought he just wanted a decent break to recharge is batteries .

He did not leave only because of tiredness . There are other variables . Club will not reveal those variable simply because it wants to secure the image of the club. And so does Pep Guardiola. That is, he emphasized on 'tiredness' and we should take that as a prime factor. He will ultimately return to Barcelona as a first team coach, but it will depend on many things .So it will take time.

Last edited:

Reasonus

He did not leave only because of tiredness . There are other variables . Club will not reveal those variable simply because it wants to secure the image of the club. And so does Pep Guardiola. That is he emphasized on 'tiredness' and we should take that as a prime factor. He will ultimately return to Barcelona as a first team, but it will depend on many things .So it will take time.

I always thought he wanted to leave after three seasons. This season he was forced, by the club and his players, to stay. Of course, let's not forget that his relationship with the president wasn't like the one he had with Laporta. His family must have had a huge influence on his decision too. There are probably more factors and we will never know, and need not know, about.

Both Frank and him gave us lots of great moments, entertainment, and elevated this club to a higher level. So like he himself said, we too will relive the moments we had with those players and coaches. I was very sad when Frank left and the way he left too. Pep left under different circumstances although I'm sure parting ways without a major title this season must be very disappointing for him.

I doubt he will come back anytime soon, nor will I want it to happen. We won't need him if we succeed and that's what I wish for. We still have the most brilliant squad in the world. They need to put their shit together and start running again. Hopefully, we will do just fine without him.

Yugo Count Dante

He did not leave only because of tiredness . There are other variables . Club will not reveal those variable simply because it wants to secure the image of the club. And so does Pep Guardiola. That is, he emphasized on 'tiredness' and we should take that as a prime factor. He will ultimately return to Barcelona as a first team coach, but it will depend on many things .So it will take time.
Perhaps there is truth in what you said, but I still believe he is a little tired somewhere or needs family time. I also ask myself why the likes of Wenger and SAF never get tired it's not like pressure is a thing only preserved for Barcelona coaches....

If it's true what you said then we might see him back to work sooner than later, I suppose he will miss managing players and the grass. Many people miss their profession when they quit for a while, regardless if it's hard work or not.

Then again there is still a chance that he is legit tired of everything and will take a pause for years, but I think this is something that most likely will not happen.

Home of Barca Fans