Pep Guardiola

La LL

Generally Delightful
No he will join a new club but there is a possibility that he will come back and become part of the board of directors or president after a few years.

Dude. Where. Have. You. Heard. Anything. About. Him. Coaching. A. New. Club.

Seriously people are talking out of their asses on here.

Uiks

Banned
Seriously, WORST week ever in my life of being a fan of Barcelona, which has been for 7 years now. I could stand off the first loss to Chelsea and then to Madrid, because I knew it would be hard, but after the CL knockout and Pep leaving, I couldnt think of something worse.

I kind of saw it coming from Peps action, he was waiting with the renewal more than usual, it was just coming, but I didnt expect it like that :/

P

PhilS

Pep could come back to coach this club again. But that would not be soon. He is only 41. His return would be 10 or 20 years from now. He has talked about coaching in other leagues, I bet he will go to a big club next, in 2013-14 at the earliest. I don't think he speaks German, so that would be an obstacle for working in that country. What he needs to figure out is how he can coach a big team without burning himself out. He failed to do that in his last job.

I think he'll be the next coach at Man U. Or Bayern. Or Arsenal.

One or two more club coaching jobs, then maybe sporting director at Barca, Spain coach, president of Barca. As much as three more decades for Pep in this sport.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
538447_375401539164870_370053829699641_990412_1679008513_n.jpg

564866_10150718851332684_81267402683_9768652_1392211298_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cataloniakid

Wish I didn’t have to care about football, to deal with all the sad news :cry: .
We all knew you would leave one day. But personally, I didn’t expect it to be this early… 4 years, 13 trophies. You changed the history of our club, you changed the history of football.. I don’t know if I’m going to get over your departure; it’s like losing an elder brother. Yet, I’m reassured you left us in good hands. Now I just hope Tito will get the support from all the Culés because we shall rise higher. Thank you for every little thing you’ve done for the club. Gràcies Pep, gràcies per tot!

Z

ZiZu

Any reason why they haven't let Tito take charge now when there's nothing at stake ??
Better than us having a nervous , faltering start to next season !!??

BarcaGirl

Guardiola: "Karanka saying the Liga existed before me and will exist after me? Well, he's right. Congrats for the observation." #fcblive

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans