Pep Guardiola

Yugo Count Dante

Damn that was sad... 7-0 and zero emotion...

I was fcking happy for Messi but then I saw Pep again, it's just makes everything more sad that even he finds it so hard as if it's not his decision ;/

Did Puyol stop the dance cause of the sad moments right now?

messi1987

Why was Guardiola so emtionless? It was a fantastic game and I am sooooh appy now! Who care the clasico or CL! This great performance today after such a difficult week with a mixed team is as much worth as the Cl Title or winning La Liga!
What's up Pep! PLease enyjoy enjoy and enjoy!

Maria

1335730759934.jpg

:wub:

Eetu

Adormit
I'm quite sure I saw some emotion after one of the first three goals, but after that it was about not taking any joy in kicking one that's already well down. Rayo supposedly can't at the moment even afford road tolls for highways on their away trips, nevermind wages and such.

Somewhat the same reasons with Puyi. The atmosphere was quite tense already as it was and there was no point in directing any of the hostility towards us.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Guardiola: "Praise after announcement exit? I'm grateful for it. Although I didn't pass away. Don't know where, but I'll still be around." (barcastuff)

For the third time , he exercises pressure on this very sentence . I have been saying all along , possibility is very very low of he cutting off everything and going away big time . There are some good offers from Rosell. We won't be able to know , but there will be certainly off-screen link-ups throughout for the next season with tito, rosell & Zubi. But he won't return as a first team coach very soon. But still it feels great that Guardiola will be around with us. There is a journalist from MD who told me , Rosell is trying hard to attach him with a long-term project of FCB. But everything will be off-screen as he doesn't want to come to the limelight for some time now. He will be linked with us for the next season . And he already said , he won't take up any coaching prospect next season , but after that he will most probably. But not for BARCA . maybe England NT.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Then where else surely not La Liga only Epl and Serie A left or possibly Bundesliga but i think he will go to England.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I still dont understand why he says he is tired cause Fergie has been going on for more than 20 years and still wants to continue.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Well, it is his decision really whether he will go for England NT or not. But one thing is certain , that he is off the market for one year .So even if, he accepts any offer for England NT, it will be next year . Plus , he will stick around with FCB this year . And this is not about English tabloids. Pep did not deny it at all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans