Pep Guardiola

A problem concerning La Liga revenues is the notion that La Liga is only Barca-Real and you can't watch good games outside of those two, Atletico has begun to change that and if Sevilla and Valencia keep on their current trajectory our dominance in europe will only continue.

And onto Pep. Hope everything works out for him. I want him to lose as long as he's BM's manager mainly because of arrogant BM fans who have the audacity to saw that Lewandowski is as good as suarez and that robben is as good as Messi.

Simmelbert

A problem concerning La Liga revenues is the notion that La Liga is only Barca-Real and you can't watch good games outside of those two, Atletico has begun to change that and if Sevilla and Valencia keep on their current trajectory our dominance in europe will only continue.

And onto Pep. Hope everything works out for him. I want him to lose as long as he's BM's manager mainly because of arrogant BM fans who have the audacity to saw that Lewandowski is as good as suarez and that robben is as good as Messi.

nobodys as good as messi. but yes. a fit robben will alwasy be under the 3 best footballers on earth.

Neymessi

Before the match so many bayern fans wanted to lose so pep could be fired.Delusional fans.They need to ask themselves which manager would have won them the tie against barca with that many injuries.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He might stay one more year and move to united later. I don't think he prefers city, at least i hope he doesn't.

M

monamou

Pep will be invited as Barcelona’s guest of honor at the Champions League final in Berlin

Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner revealed that Guardiola, along with former bosses Terry Venables, Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard, will be asked to attend the June 6 final in Berlin; since the quartet all coached La Blaugrana in at least one European Cup final

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Pep will be invited as Barcelona’s guest of honor at the Champions League final in Berlin

Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner revealed that Guardiola, along with former bosses Terry Venables, Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard, will be asked to attend the June 6 final in Berlin; since the quartet all coached La Blaugrana in at least one European Cup final

Wonderful :barcascarf:

Stric

Wonderful. It would be a lovely sight to see them sitting together. :) And even a greater one to see them celebrating our victory!

Home of Barca Fans