Pep Guardiola

W

woobie

(from the club's twitter)
.#Guardiola is receiving treatment in hospital and his progress will determine when he is released #fcblive

#Guardiola has a spinal disc herniation and has been admitted to hospital #fcblive

Herniated discs are a nasty business. Get well soon, Pep. :(

F

Flavia

Josep Guardiola has a herniated disc

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Following a medical examination this morning, Josep Guardiola has been diagnosed with a herniated disc. The Barça manager will be treated with drugs and epidural injections, and his hospital discharge will depend on how successful that is.

Early this morning, Guardiola was admitted to hospital in Barcelona to continue treatment and study of his acute back pain. His medical examination has revealed that he has a herniated disc, and he will be treated with drugs and epidural injections, his discharge from hospital depending on the progress he makes.

Unable to take training

The Barça manager is not able to direct the club's first team training session, scheduled for Thursday at 12.00 at the Joan Gamper training ground, and his return will be determined based on how he responds to treatment.

No training on Tuesday either

Guardiola didn’t lead training on Tuesday, prior to Wednesday's game against Valencia (0-1) for the same reason, the lumbago he had been suffering from for two weeks and that had become more severe. Finally, however, Guardiola was able to travel to Valencia on Wednesday, but early this morning he had to be admitted to hospital for treatment of his ailment.

Get well soon, Pep.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yep, he's on the shelf ala Gonzo it seems...Disc issues, very frustrating I'm sure...Dealing with a chronic problem like that can be an all encompassing issue, almost like a full time job really

We only see him at the Pressys and at training but he's probably going through a personal hell

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
"Maybe it's true," Guardiola replied, "maybe I do piss perfume."

Guardiola's reading is that had they scored [Barcelona v Arsenal] they would not have been caught on the break.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! no wonder I have a man-crush on him

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans