Pep Guardiola

Birdy

Puyol said he will be active untill 40 years old..

i am not that optimistic, but you see that he still has the passion and if his knee is now fixed he has 3-4 years left..

Aasim

Bumbleman
If he rests well this summer and is slowly bled into the first team (depending on other injuries etc), then he should be fine for next season.

soarq

There's a possibility to make this Barcelona team the best one in football history. I can't see a bigger challenge for a die-hard cule to make beloved club the biggest one in the World. C'mon he's only 40, there's plenty of time to prove himself in Europe! Maybe he wants to take a break for a year? Let Tito Vilanova take the charge for one season then.

Aasim

Bumbleman
He's leaving. The sooner people come to terms with it the better but obviously, just like the UNICEF/Qatar sponsor, they can't understand why things are not like a fairytale.

He will leave after this season. Question is whether Tito will want to carry on or take a break along with Pep. If he wants the job, he'll get it. If he doesn't then i would love Villas-Boas to take over.

Barcafan 2304

He's leaving. The sooner people come to terms with it the better but obviously, just like the UNICEF/Qatar sponsor, they can't understand why things are not like a fairytale.

He will leave after this season. Question is whether Tito will want to carry on or take a break along with Pep. If he wants the job, he'll get it. If he doesn't then i would love Villas-Boas to take over.

Not saying its a fairytale, just saying i dont think its cut and dried when there are a lot of incentives still to stay on. More trophies, making this team the most succesful of all time, seeing off Mourinho etc etc. Maybe he will leave at the end of the coming season but i have not given up hope just yet

X

xaviniesta

:D
tumblr_lmw7n4nuv61qfr3oco1_1280.jpg

Home of Barca Fans