Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martindn

Phil jones or Rooney MOTM. Probably Jones, was a beast. Fairly balanced game, deserved victory if you factor in a blatant penalty.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Good game United, I felt considering our 2nd half a 1-1 draw would have been a fairer result, but fair play to them, we underestimated them and it hurt us. Having the likes of Theo, Podolski, Rosicky and of course Mertesacker out didn't help us in the slightest, but we still should have been able to get a result. We needed to not allow Rooney and RVP to hurt us, but they did, Rooney through his workrate and RVP through his goal. Ramsey wasn't really a presence, Ozil was sluggish, Giroud's touch was often off, there just wasn't a sense of hunger in our team. Fair play to United, I really didn't expect them to play so well. This weekend has really weirded out the title race.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well.... Kingleo don't really have that much to cheer for. Chelsea drew so yeah, but we all know whats coming :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Ramsey wasn't really a presence, Ozil was sluggish, Giroud's touch was often off, there just wasn't a sense of hunger in our team.
I actually think they were all rather good towards the end, and in the second half in general. Özil and Giroud both missed chances, and the work rate by Özil, Rambo and Cazorla increased loads from the 60th minute onwards. Gnabry could have come in a bit earlier imo. Still, Arsenal need width.

Banana-Rama

manu were aggressive in the tackle and superior in the air. They didn't really play that well, they just wanted it more than we did. We had a lot more possession in their own backyard...

arsenal can win the possession, we'll take the 3 points, cheers...:beer2:

Ketoth

manu were aggressive in the tackle and superior in the air. They didn't really play that well, they just wanted it more than we did. We had a lot more possession in their own backyard...

I think that win in Dortmund took a lot of us. There are a lot of positives to take from this loss, and we've got the international break to regroup.

But congratulations for ending our away run, now that the monkey is off our backs we will go on a good run again.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I actually think they were all rather good towards the end, and in the second half in general. Özil and Giroud both missed chances, but the work rate by Özil, Rambo and Cazorla increased loads. Gnabry could have come in a bit earlier imo. Still, Arsenal need width.

We did start playing a lot better toward the end, but our real chances still came from Sagna's crosses and not from any brilliance from those three. I can't wait until Walcott comes back, he'll be so helpful, both for resting Giroud and Ozil and providing width.

Ketoth

I'm not happy with Chris Smalling, he stopped Giroud from going for the header by dragging him back. Smalling had his arm wrapped around Giroud the whole time. He was giving him a bearhug :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans