Quique Setien

behindbrowneyes

Setién has rotated so far WHERE he has options. It's not his fault that the club's bad squad management left him without options at forward line. Fati - Messi - Griezmann line up themselves because there literally is not a SINGLE option.

serghei

So, if EV Barca managed to get outplayed and clearly beaten by the likes of Granada and Levante, and that with Suarez, not 17 year old Fati, how the fuck can you so easily say EV would win against smaller teams?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So, if EV Barca managed to get outplayed and clearly beaten by the likes of Granada and Levante, and that with Suarez, not 17 year old Fati, how the fuck can you so easily say EV would win against smaller teams.

Because Barca is a shit team that cannot play decent football or do well vs. bad teams.

Something Valverde's widows on this forum would say if he was the manager.

serghei

Because Barca is a shit team that cannot play decent football or do well vs. bad teams.

Something Valverde's widows on this forum would say if he was the manager.

I mean their bad logic is unbelievable even for their level.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean their bad logic is unbelievable even for their level.

Not sure why people even bother. What annoy me the most is them claiming people expect Barca to play like they did under Pep or Lucho, or to dominate every team by winning 6-0, 7-0, etc.

No one has ever said that here, but they keep putting words in other people's mouths, or simply lie to propagate their dumb arguments or agenda. Just open a sub-forum for them where they can keep jacking off to Ernesto Valverde.

"It's never Valverde's fault"

xXKonan

So to interpret that tweet.

Some players are butthurt that Valverde was sacked and two heavyweights went at it and some players were accused of dropping their level under Valverde. I assume the last part screams "THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHO INTENTIONALLY DROPPED THEIR LEVELS VALVERDE WAS SACKED"

Screams self-entitled douchebaggery really. Guys are upset that they won't have a coach who can give them lax training and let them influence the coach so easily.

Vilarrubi

So, if EV Barca managed to get outplayed and clearly beaten by the likes of Granada and Levante, and that with Suarez, not 17 year old Fati, how the fuck can you so easily say EV would win against smaller teams?

This season under Valverde.......

- Drew against Osasuna
- Lost against Granada
- Played shocking vs Slavia away in the lucky 2-1 win
- Lost to Levante
- Drew against Slavia at Camp Nou
- Played shit vs Leganes in 2-1 away win
- Drew against (bottom of the table) Espanyol away

All that in less than half a season, with Suarez like you pointed out. But remember guys Valverde beat weaker teams :crbust:

serghei

- Drew against Osasuna
- Lost against Granada
- Lost to Levante

All that in less than half a season, with Suarez like you pointed out. But remember guys Valverde beat weaker teams :crbust:

Except for Getafe and Eibar we were crap in almost every away game under Valverde this season.

xXKonan

We were going downhill this season.

We badly needed a change in the summer but nah we had to wait until January for those idiots to realize Valverde was not the right guy anymore to lead the team.

serghei

We were going downhill this season.

We badly needed a change in the summer but nah we had to wait until January for those idiots to realize Valverde was not the right guy anymore to lead the team.

But leave it to EV lovers to completely manipulate this simple reality and make it sound as if everything was going as planned with EV and now Setien will fuck it up. How delusional can you get? :lol: Even the no1 EV lover in the board, Bartomeu himself, saw the man was leading the team to disaster this season.

xXKonan

But leave it to EV lovers to completely manipulate this simple reality and make it sound as if everything was going as planned with EV and now Setien will fuck it up. How delusional can you get? :lol: Even the no1 EV lover in the board, Bartomeu himself, saw the man was leading the team to disaster this season.
Valverde gained a cult status and I still don't understand it.

Catalan media went a long time without ever criticizing him too much. But since we hired Seiten they come out of the woodwork to immediately nitpick and criticize him for his decisions and how we play. I'm here thinking where the fuck was you, clowns, when we were playing horrible football under Valverde.

Also, the likes of Vidal get criticized by the same people for coming out saying he wants to play more and I was annoyed by Vidal's behavior but what baffled me is the same clowns gave Rakitic a free pass instead even though he was doing the same shit.

The double fucking standards the Catalan press has is unreal really. And it's seeped into this forum as well by certain members.

serghei

Valverde gained a cult status and I still don't understand it.

Catalan media went a long time without ever criticizing him too much. But since we hired Seiten they come out of the woodwork to immediately nitpick and criticize him for his decisions and how we play. I'm here thinking where the fuck was you, clowns, when we were playing horrible football under Valverde.

Also, the likes of Vidal get criticized by the same people for coming out saying he wants to play more and I was annoyed by Vidal's behavior but what baffled me is the same clowns gave Rakitic a free pass instead even though he was doing the same shit.

The double fucking standards the Catalan press has is unreal really. And it's seeped into this forum as well by certain members.

Valverde was a very lucky manager. Very very lucky. Compared with the first two seasons under Valverde we now have:

- older, slower, and less motivated veterans
- shorter squad with fewer options
- 2nd best scorer out for the season
- much stronger Real Madrid in the league
- a less decisive, older Messi
- a manager having to take a team in the middle of the season in a very poor fitness state

A lot of clowns are unable to make the difference between those problems being there now, without having been there 2 years ago. Guys see us struggling and take it on Setien, who tries to help us go through a season which is nearly compromised.

FinBarcelonafan

- Drew against Osasuna
- Lost against Granada
- Lost to Levante

Exactly. How can you defend this record? Not to mention our overall game was total shit. How can anyone defend Valverde? Maybe the players who were happy doing badly.

Home of Barca Fans