Radamel Falcao

khaled_a_d

will go to monaco for a year, then back to the other side of madrid.

Doubt it,I think it was a ps rumor ,they are building a very good team I don't think they care about RM or what Falcao wants if he is ready to sign ,specially if they reached CL

Kerrybai

Said goodbye to the fans on the weekend

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/p...d-goodbye-to-fans-before-his-51m-monaco-move/

BLOY-GgCMAAlQQm.jpg:large

Ghost

Why in the world did he leave for Monaco? I understand they are building a good team (like PSG) and maybe that encourged him to join, but he still won't play in UCL next season. So why did he go?

Money? It's not like he were going to get paid that much less at Man United/R.Madrid. Oh well, I'm happy he didn't join Real. I just think it's a weird decision.

PaulFCB

Banned
So far the they only made 3 transfers, long way to building a team, what other transfers are there planned?
Heard only of Valdes and Van Buyten ( :lol: ). They also want Dani Alves I think.

Kerrybai

So far the they only made 3 transfers, long way to building a team, what other transfers are there planned?
Heard only of Valdes and Van Buyten ( :lol: ). They also want Dani Alves I think.

Portuguese paper Correio da Manhã have claimed that Monaco are willing to match the 50 million euro release clause for Nemanja Matic of Benfica.

Home of Barca Fans