Radamel Falcao

Edman

Why in the world did he leave for Monaco? I understand they are building a good team (like PSG) and maybe that encourged him to join, but he still won't play in UCL next season. So why did he go?

Money? It's not like he were going to get paid that much less at Man United/R.Madrid. Oh well, I'm happy he didn't join Real. I just think it's a weird decision.

Falcao made a deal years ago with Doyen Sports when he was still in south america. They bought 55% (and more later) of his transfer rights and payed his salary while at Porto and Atletico. After investing so much in him, they needed to make a big deal to cash out (just like they did with Hulk). Atletico or Falcao had little to no say in his next destination.

Kerrybai

His buyout clause seems to be 45m.

But anyway... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently Hulk's agent has mentioned that Monaco are interested too... damn this is going to be a crazy summer for them, do Monaco have a forum I can visit to see what their fans are saying :lol:

Ronnie10

it's official he signed 5 year contract for Monaco. You can see this photo on Monaco's official website.

resizedimage626349-MERCATOFALCAO-FIXok.jpg

I believe he would just destroy Ligue 1 teams. I'm a fan of his talent and it's a shame for such a waste. He scored 70 goals in 90 apps for Atletico Madrid, just wow. How many players can do the same thing? He outscored Aguero, Torres, Forlan's best results in his debut season. Thank God he didn't join Madrid, otherwise he would've wiped out every single El Classico. IMO, if you replace Ronaldo with Falcao, he can score pretty much the same amount of goals or even more. Has all the qualities to become a leader of the team, as much as Messi and Ronaldo are leaders of their teams.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans