Rafael Márquez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
2 vs 2?! Each cover a guy. Simple text book defending.

rafa didn't learn from no text-book!

but seriously, these mistakes are just par for the course with el mariachi. we don't really need to have a big debate about him whenever he fucks up. let's just make fun of him and move on.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man i still want rafa to stay until chyggy proves himself fully rafa is insurance in the middle and if he finds his form him and pique are locks in the CB even with puyol there

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He didn't look good today but he had his moments and he didn't cost us a goal, as poor as the opposition was. I saw positive signs, though I wouldn't trust him against major opposition right now.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's improving.

I think we can put him in a similar boat to titi in that, because of age, he takes longer to get going (and he always took a while anyway). he'll come good, I'm sure of that.

I say similar boat, though, coz titi is phucked.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
he's improving.

I think we can put him in a similar boat to titi in that, because of age, he takes longer to get going (and he always took a while anyway). he'll come good, I'm sure of that.

I say similar boat, though, coz titi is phucked.

I can see the similarities, though I have more faith we will get more out of Rafa than Titi in the nearish future..does any even know when Henry will be healthy again?

Can't really say much positive about Rafa today, but not costing us goals is definitely a step in the right direction, especially when he was playing with a major defensive liability on the right and a still very slow (though very promising) Ukranian Jesus on the left.

Sodamnsmooth

I can see the similarities, though I have more faith we will get more out of Rafa than Titi in the nearish future..does any even know when Henry will be healthy again?

Can't really say much positive about Rafa today, but not costing us goals is definitely a step in the right direction, especially when he was playing with a major defensive liability on the right and a still very slow (though very promising) Ukranian Jesus on the left.

Rafa will come along and once he gets in form, he can go from where he left off last year when he was doing really well.
:party00231:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Alarming no? Cause basically, the last thing he did before he left off was giving Drogba an unique chance to seal Chelsea's qualification.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
another huge fail... geeze, the best you could come up with in order to stop that attacker was a back heell....

fucking a... learn defending 101...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
another huge fail... geeze, the best you could come up with in order to stop that attacker was a back heell....

fucking a... learn defending 101...

I love how you are turning a blind eye to Pique's fuckup just to blame it all on one guy.

He was too slow.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wow, and this is the guy we want to renew? I know he is recovering from an injury, but his mistakes are costing us dearly, terrible!

Home of Barca Fans