Rafael Márquez

barca96

told you guys..
we shouldnt renew marquez's contract!!!
this guy is reallly poor..
and this is just going to be another 06/07 season!!
conceding goals in the dying seconds of the games..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
All that work thrown to the garbage, Piqué was the one to put it in, but Márquez defending was outrageous... And as it has been said before, is not his first, it's every single game he plays (starting from the Chelsea games last season)...

G.J

V.H. 4 life
La Furia you really have incredible patience when it comes to Rafa considering you general outlook on anything resembling a blip.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I want to look at the bigger picture and blame Txiki as it should be... If we had a decent replacement for Alvés, Puyol will be playing as CB, therefore leaving Rafa on the bench where he belongs...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Puyol is a more than decent replacement for Alves. There are more Cb's than RB's of that quality. So we buy CB's .....

B

Barca4life1000

Look.....This is not baby football here, these are grown men getting paid alot of money to do a job. We have VERY HIGH standards here at Barca and right now we cannot lower our standards for a player who WAS good for us. We can not throw away games while Rafa regains his form or recover from injuries. The guy is horrible at best. I said this before and i'll say it again, with the resigning of Puyol we should not resign Rafa. We have 5 central defenders one is world class- pique, two are over 32 - Puyol and Rafa, one is slow and adapting to La liga - Cheyggi and the last is on injured reserve - Milito.

Rafa needs to go......He WAS a good player , let's give him a parade and send him to the french league or something.......

barca96

exactly barca4life..
i also said it even before puyol announced his contract renewal..
we should just focus on puyol and release marquez..

he was good but its time to let him go..
we are not running a ''charity'' here..
he just wants to earn a few million bucks while sitting on the bench..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
La Furia you really have incredible patience when it comes to Rafa considering you general outlook on anything resembling a blip.

I don't want him to start, but who else is there? My only defense for him is that Chyg is just as bad.

As soon as Alves is back, Puyol and Pique go into the middle for every important game.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
I don't want him to start, but who else is there? My only defense for him is that Chyg is just as bad.

As soon as Alves is back, Puyol and Pique go into the middle for every important game.

Frankly, with things as they are at the moment, I would start Abidal in the CB spot ahead of Marquez for the Rubin game. We cannot afford more fuckups.

Home of Barca Fans