Rafinha Alcantara

JamDav1982

Rafinha was average but will get cut a lot of slack on here as he is hyped and people want to see the best of him.

He looked well below the level in CM of Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta and Xavi.

shadowplay

Poor game? I thought he did ok. Got fouled a lot, won back a couple of balls and generally seemed comfortable on the ball. I hope he gets more chances in CM.

Yep, people seem to forget he is only 21 too - if some people were about when Iniesta was that age, wonder what they'd say of him?

Patience. Tis the key to all fortunes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah.. I was hoping he looked off vs. Elche cause he played on the wing and only 1 half. But he got his shot tonight and missed again. Sloopy passing was last I expected from Rafinha.

FC B

Not the slowest but certianly not among the fastest Barca has.
Didn't have a good game but nor a shit one. It was hard for every Barca player today against such a kamikaze team on such a potato field...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Rafinha was average but will get cut a lot of slack on here as he is hyped and people want to see the best of him.

He looked well below the level in CM of Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta and Xavi.

Well, that's because he is below the level of such players... Comparing him to them is a bit unfair, don't you think?

Treartista

I think that's very fair. Honestly, can you say that there's any shame in a young player not being up to the level of Xavi, Iniesta, and Busi? It's just an unrealistic standard to expect from anyone.

DinhoR10

Xavi and iniesta weren't exactly world beaters at his age, iniesta really came into his own at about the age of 23 so rafinha still has time before you can compare him to those guys. He has all the talent and he's showed it already, not everyone is deulofeu who tries to score from corners every chance he gets, making the jump to barca must be nerve raking.

Home of Barca Fans