Raphael Varane

SEvolution

They didn't get a sniff in the first leg while no one on the team gave a fuck in the second. Your crap is becoming glamorous.

And Bartra > Varane :lol: :lol:

No one gave a fuck? Thank god CR did

that was Dortmund's first leg haha! where your effing logic suits best ;)

try harder next time.

El Gato

Villarato!
1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Irish_Cules

Bartra did a great job against Bayern Munchen(the strongest side this season) and Varane bootled against Galatasaray (a team with few stars)

Bartra > Varane IMO (and it is not only based on the two matches above)

Man you're completely delusional if you think Barta is better than Varane.

fcbdna

Banned
Lying to ones self is a sign you are not ready to improve. . . Believing your own lies would definitely be a sign of insanity.
Lets be honest Batra is no where near Varane right now.

Irish_Cules

In the 1st leg he played very good, but in the 2nd he was outshined because Pique played a key role

In the 2nd leg, he quite poor in the first half. He made a couple of very rash decisions that should have been punished but Bayern's final ball was poor. He did play well in the 2nd half though.

Bartra has shown that he has quality but I'm not certain he is able for the highest level. He's a good option to have as a back up but whether he'll ever make it as a starter for Barca, only time will tell. Personally I think he will be a very good centre back for a team challenging for Europa League spot or there about. Varane on the other hand has shown that he will be one of the best centre backs in the world for years to come.

khaled_a_d

In the 2nd leg, he quite poor in the first half. He made a couple of very rash decisions that should have been punished but Bayern's final ball was poor. He did play well in the 2nd half though.

Bartra has shown that he has quality but I'm not certain he is able for the highest level. He's a good option to have as a back up but whether he'll ever make it as a starter for Barca, only time will tell. Personally I think he will be a very good centre back for a team challenging for Europa League spot or there about. Varane on the other hand has shown that he will be one of the best centre backs in the world for years to come.

This

K

kingleo

Rumours that Mourinho will try to bring Varane with him to Chelsea!

Mr Hulot

Bartra did a great job against Bayern Munchen(the strongest side this season) and Varane bootled against Galatasaray (a team with few stars)

Bartra > Varane IMO (and it is not only based on the two matches above)

Bartra was all along our secret weapon. We unleashed him at the age of 22 against Bayern, only to lose 7-0. Maybe we don't need to buy a defender after all...

Beast

The Observer
So according to TV3 you offered Varane to pay his release clause of 30 Mil and he turned you down ...

Mawhahaha

0n0mat0p0eia

...Lets be honest Batra is no where near Varane right now.

And judging by the way he was shabbily treated by Tito, we'll probably never know if he could be better.

To give him hardly any minutes, then HAVE to play him in a CL semi-final against the best team in Europe...criminal!

Now we're looking for a top CB to play with Pique, having Puyol and Mascherano (One old and creaking at the hinges, the other a converted miniature DM) as back up. Looks like Bartra wont get any minutes next season, either.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
So according to TV3 you offered Varane to pay his release clause of 30 Mil and he turned you down ...

Mawhahaha

I doubt it's true, but at least the club is going for a GOOD defender. Love to have him here, but he won't come.

Home of Barca Fans