Raphael Varane

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
If Varane is sold to Chelsea, I am jumping into the lake with an anchor tied to my ankle.

Either way, he was sidelined because we were managing his knee, and because Pepe and Ramos had their best season together, ever.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair then while Varane should have avoided that. It's not like he kicked the ball with power towards the Atletico bench. Just rolled there while Simeone kicked it back and didnt react much until other players joined in.

xavi_the_Boss

Agitation manita gestures, Keite, Alves, Pique? Not very nice either you know, but tolerable, so why stick it to Varane for doing a similar thing?

I didn´t say anything about Varane.I like him.Good Defender.He probably shouldn´t have done it but it wasn´t that bad.

Culeinho

I didn´t say anything about Varane.I like him.Good Defender.He probably shouldn´t have done it but it wasn´t that bad.

To be honest I dont think he did much wrong.. It looked to me like Simeone totally over reacted....

I will be amazed if Real sell Varane. He is a awesome player who will go on to be one of the best CB's ever in my view and if they are stupid enough to sell him then I would love us to get him (never gonna happen I know) and hate to see him go to Chelski....

Butaan4barca

if he doesn't turns out to be best defender of his generation, remind me plz to stop watching football.

I would rather splash 40 m on him, than to buy vertonghen and mathew...

Galning

Didn't we offer him to pay his buy-out last year or the year before that? Could've been BS but there's no way we're getting Varane.

Home of Barca Fans